chapter 83

Jennie's POV

"Why we did agree to this again?" Rosé raises..

"We agreed because we said we'll make it up to them" Irene raises..

"Well I find it cute .. I'm so happy we wearing these t-shirts again" Sana raises with a smile..

Yeri rolls her eyes ..

"Fuck this.. where is that bear??!!" Yeri voices out .. eyes beaming around.. searching for her bear, Kang Seulgi..

The girls and I are in the cafeteria. 
And guess what.. they as in Rosé,Yeri,Irene,Sana and Wendy are wearing the t-shirts they wore at the fundraising talent show.

Do you remember???
No??
Let me refresh your memory.. ;

They are wearing white Tshirts..

IRENE has LALISA MANOBAN'S PROPERTY printed on hers,

YERI has SEULDADDY'S BABYGIRL printed on hers,

SANA has DAHYUN IS MINE printed on hers ,

WENDY has JOY'S GIRLFRIEND printed on hers,

ROSÉ has KIM JISOO'S WIFE printed on hers .

DO YOU REMEMBER ?? (Chapter 86 pt2)
Well that's what the girls are wearing right now requested by their girlfriend's .

Nayeon is wearing a white t-shirt with Jeongyeon's name on it ..

I have "TAKEN BY MINO" on mine.. yeah yeah Mino and I are official and we doing great..  He is extremely WEIRD but I like it .. I LIKE - WEIRD. haha

"Rosé why are you embarrassed? -Everyone knows you belong to Jisoo and vice versa" Nayeon asks an important question..

"I'm not embarrassed.. it's.. just.. - " Rosé drags out..  she signals us to look into the far right corner of the cafeteria..

- and do you know what happened next???!!! All our eyes widen.. 

Why???

Because the idiots fanclub have black t-shirts on with either IDIOTS printed.. or .. the names of those idiots!!!

You'll find the info about the idiots fanclub on chapter 48 .. that's if you don't remember.

"Who gave her permission to have my girlfriend's name printed across her fucking boobs!!!!!" Irene unnie's voice echoes as she glares at a fanclub girl who has LISA written big across her chest on her T-shirt..

"Wait.. is .. that.. no!!!!" SANA'S VOICE ECHOES.. I guess she saw Dahyun's name printed across some tits too.. haha ..

"I hate their fanclub!!" Rosé exhales.. "I need Mina..!!" She adds.. getting my eyes to widen..

 getting my eyes to widen