chapter 28

Rose's POV

I'm with my girls .. Irene, Jennie,nayeon and wendy..

I left with them to Jennie's house. Apparently Irene have an announcement to make.. I already know what it is about.

I didn't get to kiss my Chu after class because they were stuck.. I mean the lecturer kept those idiots behind for a hour..  similar as detention . .
Jisoo messaged me explaining why they were held back and all I can say is... they deserved it..

Idiots.

FLASHBACK
IDIOTS CLASS

Jisoo's POV

A clearing of a throat was heard .. everyone's eyes shot up from their textbooks .. and I wasn't sure if our lecturer was glaring at me,dayhun and seulgi..

"Why you looking at us?" My crazy cousin Dayhun KIM asks our glaring Lecturer..

"His not looking at us ,his glaring" seulgi says..

He raises his eyebrow . I'm sure he can hear us   .. he makes his way to our row .. we stay seated , eyes beaming at him..

"Where is Lisa and Joy?" Our lecturer asks..

Wait  .. what???

"Excuse me but you glaring at us because Lisa and Joy are not here???correct me if I'm wrong??" I ask.. not breaking eye contact with this fool..

"Where are they?" He raises .. placing both hands on my Desk,leaning forward.

"Listen here,  I just sanitized this desk and you have the nerve to place your dirty paws on it .. " I say and I hear the student's snicker .. including dayhun and seulgi..

He seems offended .. I hit a nerve..  he stands up right , his eyes burning into mine.. I raise an eyebrow.. 

"You not suppose to ask where student's are  ... if your class isn't important we have the right to ditch .." dayhun says..

"And your class .. well....." seugli drags out ,placing both her arms on her table,holding the edge and she leans forward, eyes beaming at our lecturer...and that moment dayhun and I smile..Seulgi is about to utter complete bullshit...  "are you really a lecturer or just one of those cons pretending to be a lecturer . . I mean.. I watched this movie of Leonardo Dicaprio where he cons the fu..." seulgi continues..almost saying fuck but stops herself.. fucking idiots....  "I mean .. he becomes different people with different jobs,careers .. completely fake.. so my question really is are you really a lecturer??" Seugli ends off.. with a smile.. dayhun and I smile .. we then look at the lecturer.. his mouth hung open aswell as his eyes are wide.. he can't believe the bullshit that just came out of Kang Seulgi's Mouth..

Students around us laugh..

"Quiet!!!!!" Our lecturers voice echoes throughout the class.. "You three are staying behind.." he adds.

"What!! We not in fucking high-school.." dayhun raises..

His lips form into an evil smirk..

"Right.. you are not in highschool yet you acting like highschoolers" he voice out.. smirk still on his face ..

"Um.. are you on your period or something????!"Lisa's voice echoes behind us .. wait ..Lisa is here..

"And why you talking to my girls like that??" Joy adds..

All heads snap into their direction.

They standing at the door..seems like they just got here..

Our lecturer smirks yet again..he raises his arm, eyes beam at his watch on his wrist.. his head raises slowly..