chapter 98

Please Note..  I'm not sure what happened to this chapter but I reposted just in case it didn't show up ..

JOY’S POV

I've been walking around for 30 minutes and I can't find any of the idiots. 
I tried calling and messaging and no response at all .
It only means one thing .. THE GIRLS ARE HERE..

Jacob is probably sitting behind the CCTV with popcorn watching his Bias,Roseanne Park bring hell down on us .. urghh..

AND to add to that statement .. I could literally feel a pair of eyes on me.. watching me.. following me but I haven't made it known .. I'm smarter than that..

I'm basically walking without direction,knowing someone is following me and I want to know which of the girls came out to play.. 
It's definitely not Rosé.. she's smoother than this ..
Is it Jennie?? Irene??
It's definitely not Nayeon.. that bunny is way too loud.. she would blow her cover immediately with her loud voice and footsteps..  she even breaths loud haha..(lies)

I think it's Yeri.. well 50% Yeri - 50% Jennie .. I know Rosé won't send Wendy after me because I'll have that Canadian-Korean breed at my knees.. she loves me!!! Haha

The sound of my phone snaps me out of my thoughts and it's Lisa.. she texted..

Mina,Dahyun and Seulgi have been captured

Shit!!!

And I was right about being watched and followed..

Yeri.. haha .. thought you one of us ..

I need to punish you when this little cat and mouse game is over.

(Sorry for the typo's)

I smile as I read the plan Jisoo had in mind  and it will only work if I play my part well and if- .. wait.. not if because LISOO will definitely execute this plan!

Jisoo and Lisa are a dangerous combo..
Combined with brains and Action.. -deadly haha

-But seriously they earned the name the crackhead duo .. and it shouldn't be taken lightly..