part 10

"Are they dating" ..  Karina asks .. eyes beaming at Me and Chaeryeong

It's obviously Lia's POV

"YES WE DATING" a voice coming from behind us .. it's Winter .. along with Ryujin

Karina's face shaded in red ,she's blushing

"Wh-whaat?" Karina says ,looking at Winter . We smiling , Winter got her offguard. 

"I .. nevermind .." Winter says  "whose dating?" Winter adds.. Karina's eyes not leaving Winters.

They obviously like eachother ,Winter has made it known but Karina is .. abit... slow or just shy.. .. or shes not believing that Winter likes her.. we'll never know.

"They talking about our unnie's" Chae responds.

"Lisa unnie was here??when ??why??" Winter asks.. she loves my sister more than what I do. It's known haha.

"She was here and she came to annoy me obviously and .....you don't even ask about your unnie " I say

"Jisoo unnie texted me asking where I was and I responded a while ago" Winter says raising an eyebrow .."she said she was heading to the cafeteria along with Dayhun unnie" Winter adds and smirks at me... thinking she's smart..  "and ... Lisa unnie annoys you out of love" Winter adds again.

"She patted my head and called me little LISA infront of everyone" I say..  the girls are laughing..

seriously??

"She's cool though" yeji raises.

"Watch your words ,she likes Cat eyed girls" Ryujin says, smirking ..

Seriously that's my unnie.. I hit Ryujin's arm..

"Waiitt ..why you hitting me .. you know she does" Ryujin adds shielding herself

"Chae , your unnie is hot too.." Giselle says..
I can feel the internal embarrassment emitting from both mine and Chaeryeongs soul.. that's our unnies.. shut it!!..

"Okay that's enough" I say ..

"Are they dating or not?" Ningning raises..
Forgot she's here.. Yuna seems to be quiet too..

"What makes you think they dating?" Winter asks ..

"They were.. holding hands" Yuna finally opens her mouth..

"And the way they looked at eachother" Karina says

Chae,Ryujin,Winter and I laugh..

"Nah ,that's just normal .. we are like that too" ryujin says ,referring to Chae,Winter,herself and I.

She's right
We hold hands too..we're close and our unnies thought us to always be truthful and honest to eachother .

"She's kind of right" Giselle raises.."I've seen you four holding hands on different occasions.. I really thought Winter and Ryujin was dating" Giselle adds.