Chapter 13

Third person or no one's POV

"What's taking them so long" wendy says .. jennie's face shot up from her phone . She eyes the girls .

"I'll go check" Rosé say's .. that's when joy stops her

"No. . I'll go" joy quickly says

"Seriously .. I'll go che-" Rosé's words get cut by Joy ..

"Roseanne Park. . I said I'll go" joy says..
Rose immediately nods..

Jisoo chuckles .. the Parks are something else.
Jennie on the other hand is eyeing Joy . .
Joy seems to know something.

Meanwhile in the restroom. 

Irene's POV

"Lisa" her name escaping from my mouth into hers and that's when she quickly detached herself from me ..

Her eye's burning into mine.
Silence between the two of us and I already miss the warmth of her body when it's pressed against mine.

"No .. this can't happen" Lisa breaths out.. her chest slowly rising and falling back.  I guess she enjoyed my tongue more than what she should ..

"Lisa" I say .. she shakes her head..

"No Irene.  You have a boyfriend.. and we barely know eachother. . We haven't  gotten to a proper base yet and we already sucking face .. not to mention pouring out our hearts to eachother..  I mean do you even know my last name ?? Because I clearly don't know yours .. and to top it off.. you have a boyfriend... I.. I-" Lisa's rambling .. seriously.. I had to cut it short because she just called me Irene.

"Joohyun" I say.. confusion painted over Lisa's face. . She's confused because I just responded with one word after her mindless rambling ..

"Wh.. what?" Lisa says.. her tone even more husky.

"You called me Irene.. I remember telling you my name is Joohyun" I say..my tone is soft and Lisa can't believe what she's hearing.

"Irene,joohyun.. same person .. what difference does it make??" Lisa says.. "and haven't you been listening to a single thing I just said" she adds.. she's getting frustrated..

" I heard you loud and clear .. but .." I say ,taking a step forward..closing the distance Lisa made between us..
" everyone else calls me Irene.. my mother is the only one that calls me Joohyun.. but now there's you .. I AM JOOHYUN TO YOU.. not Irene ..BAE JOOHYUN" I add ,not breaking eye contact . Lisa doesn't respond immediately.. her eyes beam into mine..

Silence once again..

"Joohyun".. Lisa starts off.. I mentally smile .. good girl .. I can see her eye's scanning my face.. and I can see that there is about a million thoughts running through her mind.

Suho is my boyfriend.  Right . But why do I feel this way towards Lisa.  It's unexplainable. 
She's wrong about her last name .. I know who the fuck she is. . By name .

"I won't ask you to leave your boyfriend of 10 years" Lisa says

"It's 7 months!!!" I say abit too loud. . Trying to get it straight.

"I clearly don't give a fuck.. what I do give a fuck about is my heart .." Lisa says.. her eyes fall to my lips .. " I can't be kissing you like this Joohyun ,we can't be kissing like this while you have a boyfriend" Lisa adds  her eyes moving from my lips meeting my eyes again.

I've always wanted to end things with Suho .. but I never gotten to the point of doing it.
I don't love him or anything..
It's just.. it will be one messy break up .