part 3

Jisoo POV

What a wonderful night with my Chipmunk. She devoured me . Haha

We arrived early at Lisa's house where I along with Dayhun stay.
I slept at Rose's house and decided to leave early this morning so that I can change . Rose's clothes are .. something else and I prefer Dior.

I run up to my room ,dayhun is awake ,Lisa still sleeping.

Rose,dayhun,joy decides to prepare breakfast while I get ready for university.

"Can you wake Lisa when you done?" Rosé asks.

"She'll be awake soon. . Unless the medication knocked her out" I respond.

"Let her sleep ,she hates being woken up.. she gets all moody but when she wakes up on her own she's the happiest monkey in the jungle " dayhun says and we laugh. I quickly head into my room and get ready.

Lisa's POV

I'm woken up by a smell.. food.. it is food.
Wait.. didn't I close my door.
Why is it slightly open.
Who dares to wake me with food.
But nobody really woke you up lalisa..
You right ..lalisa.
Wait why am I talking to myself in my thoughts.. ahh

I get up, head down .. I hear laughter,voices... I hear the bacon calling me..
Wait am I high ?
Anyway..
I make my way down finding my idiots.

"Morning idiots" I say and four heads snap my way.

"Good morning monkey" they all say .. smiling.

"Uh.. am I dreaming?" I ask . They laugh..

" no .. it's just.. your big ass forehead us showing" dayhun says. They laugh again

Ugh.. I fix my hair without even looking .

" fuck you bitches" I say. .

" go freshen up   and then we'll eat" jisoo says .. I Nod... and leave .  She's right ,I didn't even brush my teeth ,nor wash my face .. that's why they were laughing.

I finish up and change clothes too.. took 20 minutes. I head down and I sat down , joy and dayhun next to me.

" will you girls please take notes for me if it's important?"  I ask ,jisoo placing food in my plate . Jisoo smiles and nods.

"Lisa what you going to do all day? Stay in here?" Joy asks

"She has no choice" rose says

"  I do. I may not go out at night but I can during the day. I might not put any pressure on my hand in which i won't" I respond.

" you did your homework huh" jisoo says

"I couldn't sleep last night.. I needed something to do ,I read the whole do and don't list" I respond , they all look at me

" try to rest Atleast okay? You'll be back tomorrow  . So rest as much as you can ,drink your medication.. on time" rose say's.

"Yes mom" I say ,smirking.. she rolls her eyes.

" does that make me your mom too?" Jisoo asks.. joy, dayhun,rose laughing

" Uh..  sure whatever floats your boat kiddo"i respond. . Jisoo glares

" yaaa ,I'm older than you" jisoo says.

" older than us all ...unnie" I say ,smiling.
Rose shaking her head at how I'm teasing the love of her life.

"Lalisa Manoban.. if I didn't love you .. if I didn't" jisoo says.

"But you do.. and I love you" I respond, smiling.. my most charming smile.
She shakes her head,smiling.