chapter 91

IRENE'S POV

I stepped into the VIP room wanting to strangle a group of girls that were apparently flirting with our girlfriend's but.. there was no girls to be seen..
Only the idiots and Mino.

Jennie is speaking next to me .. she rushes towards Mino and I blocked out her lying ass voice because right now my eyes are set on one person..  and one person only..  LALISA MANOBAN.

She's looking at me.. her orbs melting into mine but then her eyes scanned lower.. she gulps the moment her eyes set on my lips..

Fuck..

My eyes not leaving hers..
I'm watching the way her eye's trail down my face while she's sitting there looking hot as ever.

Her eyes trails down my lips.. to my chest and I'm sure she saw me gulping ..

I feel hot underneath her  intense gaze.

I make my way towards her and that's when her eyes locked with mine ..
She's watching me as I make my way towards her.

and I'm sure I saw her adjust in her seat

..and I'm sure I saw her adjust in her seat..
You turned on too baby??? GOOD!

Taking my seat next to Lisa and I can feel her eyes on me .
I return the eye contact.. she gives me a smile and then does her cute little sideways head tilt.. 

"You ran off without kissing me.. you didn't miss me baby?" Lisa's sexy tone echoes through my ears .. and heated core..

"I .. uh .. I needed to pee" I voice out.. my stupid ass .. is stupid..

Lisa chuckles..

"Sure" she say's.. she leans towards me and I can feel her hot breathe flowing against my lips.. our eyes making contact .. "will I be getting that kiss now baby??" Lisa adds.. but before I could respond she speaks again .. "-nevermind.. I'll just feast on your neck instead" as soon as those words left Lisa's mouth I felt her hand cupping underneath my right boob ontop of my dress and her lips melted into the skin on my neck..

I'm sure she's inhaling my scent too.. it's one of her favorite things .

All I could do is close my eyes and enjoy the sensations she's giving me..