chapter 63

"What did they say?"
"Who are they with?!"
"Is dayhun eating regularly?"
"Are they still mad at us?"
"Do they still love us?"

Questions thrown at me ..

Me as in Mina ..

It's Mina's POV

I beam at these 5 girls..

Sana
Rose
Irene
Yeri
Wendy

.. I look at jennie and Nayeon and they laughing ..

"Really??... really??!!!!!"I raise ... their eyes widen .. they haven't seen the devil in me ..the only one would be Rosé and those idiots.. before I go off on them.. I close my eyes .. breath in .. breath out...
"Girls .. dragging me into an empty classroom is unnecessary.. I have places to be and you five are wasting my time .."I add.. eyes beaming at these nervous looking girls.. " but .. make it quick.. " I end off ..

"I- we .. we're wondering if our girlfriend's are okay" Irene raises..

I smirk.. should I have fun with these jealous bitches... hmmm.. no.. I don't have the energy..

"They okay .. they are practicing for the talent show.. and ...let me tell you .. Somi has been asking me where Lisa is" I voice out .. getting Irene's eyes to widen more.

"Why!!!! What!!! That bitch!!!" Irene's voice echoes

"Yeah I told the idiots and they said I should let you girls handle it .." I say..

"Really??" IRENE questions.. small smile on her face as her eyes lit up..

"Yeah .. and I hope you girls take action before I do.. and that's definitely not a good idea" I say.. Rosé eyes beaming into mine smirking.. PARK knows.. me ..
"Anyway ,I have to go.. anything you want me to tell your girlfriend's?" I add.. they all Nod.. coming up to me wanting to whisper their messages into my ear .. but I stop them .. showing my phone..

"Record your messages and put your name on it .. I'm not going to listen to you nasty bitches messages" I raise.. they seem abit hurt .. but immediately smile.. yeri grabs my phone first..

"Baby.. seuldaddy-" yeri starts off ..

...

"I'm done" Rosé voices and hands me the phone.. they all did their recording..

I beam at them, they're smiling..

Cute..

"K. Bye" I say and head off..

These girls are really nasty.

...

IDIOT'S

"SEUL!!!!!" Lisa's voice echoes.
They are still at Dayhun's place , Lisa and Seulgi made one of the rooms into a dance studio..

"I'm sorry , one more time .. I won't mess up again" Seulgi raises..

"Whatever" Lisa counters..

"How about a break.. seul looks worn out" the voice belonging to Mina.. smile on her face ,eyes on a bear and a monkey.. "and I brought food and drinks .." she adds.

The two immediately smiles.. they have been practicing for 3 hours with taking a break to eat or drink anything ..

"Your girls gave me a message.." Mina raises.. Lisa raises an eyebrow .. but is extremely excited.. Seulgi runs to mina and puts her hands on her shoulders.. shaking her back and forth..

"Tellme ,tell me ,telllmeeee what did Yeri sayyyyy.. does she miss meeee" Seulgi's voices echoes while shaking Mina..

Mina smirks,takes out her phone and steps forward and putting her phone at Seulgi's ear .. Seulgi's eyes widen.. and her face turns red ...

"What did Yeri say?? And why do you look like that Seul?" Lisa's voice echoes ,drinking water..

"I..- she ..bye" Seulgi says and heads out of the room , mina laughs.. Lisa joins in the laughter..

"What did yeri say??" Lisa asks as her laughter dies down..

Mina doesn't respond.. she steps forward and does the same thing she did to Seulgi , playing another voice recording into Lisa's ear .. Lisa has frozen on her spot.. the voice recording is from Irene .

Mina leans back .. smiling .. Lisa's eyes widen.. gulp.. her mouth has turned dry..

"You okay there monkey??" Mina asks ,chuckling ..

Gulp..

Lisa nods slowly while staring into nothing but space ..

"Okay.. let's go get the others .." Mina says.. laughing..

The idiots girlfriend's are fucking nasty but she's enjoying this ..
..
.

Lisa's POV

I'm busy watching Mina playing Wendy's voice recording to Joy.. and guess what.. same reaction ..

Joohyun's recording keeps replaying in my head.. fuck , I miss her .. ughh.. I love you but you hurt me Hyun..

I need you to take the ache on my heart away ..
Only you can make it better ..

"Fuck... I need to see Rosé right now!!!" Jisoo raises .. we beam at her .. Mina smirks.. she just played Rose's recording ..

"As much as I want to know what your girlfriend's said, I prefer not to ask because Joohyun's recording was and will be just for my ears.." I say ..

"Our girlfriend's knows what they are doing!!! Ugh!!! That chipmunk!!!" Jisoo breaths out ..

I bet each one of them said something nasty just to get us to give in and run back to them..

But ..

We are no weak idiots..

Another day will drive them insane..

By the way , it's day two.. we decided that we'll talk to them today but their little stunt changed our minds.. we'll talk to them tomorrow..

"I'm deleting this from my phone" Mina raises .. and we all beamed at her..

"Nooo" Jisoo,dayhun,Seul,Joy and I said the same time..

Mina looks at us ..

"Excuse me... but this is my phone . . I'll send the voice messages to you girls and then I'll delete it .." Mina says..

"Mina.. we don't have our phones.. the girls have it , please don't delete it yet.." I say , eyes beaming into Mina's and she burst out into laughter..
Fuck you Penguin, we miss our girls okay!!??

"Fine.. but you idiots owe me .. I'm like a fucking messenger" Mina says .. and we immediately smile.. engulfing Mina into a hug.. a group hug which she disapproves of but we don't care..

"I hate you idiots, let me go!!!!!" Mina's voice echoes

But instead of letting go , we tighten the hug..
She loves us ..

Chaeyoung came to her rescue..
For a small beancub . .she's really strong..

Mina glares at us while fixing her clothes..

"Do you want to send a voice message back??" Mina asks ..

Silence..
We don't respond but beam at her.

Not sure what to do..

I recall us being mad at our girlfriend's ..
We want them to realize that we will never hurt them,cheat or lie.. we want them to trust us like we trust them.. we just want the same love in return.. but we missing our girls like crazy and I know for a fact that they have learn their lesson ..

"I would like to send Rosé a message" Jisoo's voice echoes.. we beam at her.. her eyes shows nothing but sadness .. she misses Rosé..

"Me too" I say ,which got jisoo to look at me .. "I really miss Joohyun and I feel like she's going crazy not hearing from me .. she needs to know that she didn't lose me .. and that she needs to learn from her mistakes .. they all do.. " I add.. I look at my idiots . Jisoo has a smile on her face .. so does Michaeng.. "Let's remind them that we still love them .. okay?" I raise.. smiles forming on their faces . .
They Nod in agreement.

Good..

Let's make our girls happy.. again..