chapter 55

"I haven't seen Joy this morning" - wendy

"I haven't seen Seul this morning" - Yeri

" I haven't seen Lisa this morning " - Irene

"I haven't seen Dayhun this morning" Sana

"I haven't seen - Rosé gets by Jennie

"Wait let me guess..  you haven't seen jisoo.. am I right or am I right??" Jennie raises .. with a smile making Rosé roll her eyes .. nayeon laughs..

" we haven’t seen any of them this morning " nayeon says..

"They're with Ms.Yeji" Mina's voice joins in.. sitting down .. they in the cafeteria..

"They not.. we been to her private class.. they not there" Irene says ..

Mina chuckles..

"Obviously.. Seo Yeji has more than one Private room.. a few have ... beds" Mina says.. with a smirk getting 5 girls to beam at her.. she chuckles again..

"What.. did .. you ... say?"

"Where are those rooms?!!"

"Fuck that sexy lady!!!!!"

Making Mina, Jennie and Nayeon laugh .

Sana is with them because she was asking them about Dayhun's whereabouts .. no one had a clue.. the girls told her to join them.. she agreed Obviously..

"Good day everyone .. I am Seo Yeji.. I'm a lecturer from the business section..  I would like to announce that tickets for our fundraising event are open .. it will be on the university website..

Let me add..  that it's a talent show .. I have 5 of my TOP students helping me and ... they will also be performing in the talent show.. their names will be listed on the website under the business sections name.. Kim Dayhun,Kang Seulgi, Kim Jisoo ,Park Joy ,Lalisa Manoban... those are MY 5 TOP students. .. there is a voting poll open in which you all can vote .. you all can choose what you want each of them to do or perform at the talent show.. each of them will have two performances.. highest votes will be performed. . Please forward the news.. buy your tickets .. you may enter the competing aswell.. we only have 4 spots remaining..

Hurry up if you either want to perform alongside the 5 hottest students or watch them perform..

Voting polls will close in 48 hours..

Go vote!!!!

Bye and have a nice day" Seo Yeji's voice beaming from the announcement speaker..

Everyone started talking about the 5 idiots..  and the voting..polls.. which included singing/rapping ,dancing , entertainment .. any kind of entertainment.. 

Rose,Wendy,Irene, Sana and Yeri .. buried their bodies into their seats while murdering their girlfriend's inside their pretty little heads.

"I get now.. she don't like us" Irene breaths out.. Jennie chuckles at Irene's statement .

"It's a fundraiser unnie" Jennie says..

"FUCK THAT.. she wants my bear!! And the fuck is with that announcement.. TOP TOP TOP.. SEULDADDY IS MY TOP" Yeri raises..

Nayeon and Jennie laughs at the other Bae sister.

"I'm going to lock Jisoo in my room!!!" Rosé raises while standing up.. Jennie grabs Rose's wrist..