chapter 45

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

PLEASE SKIP IF UNDERAGE
PLEASE SKIP IF YOU NOT A FAN OF SMUT.
SORRY IN ADVANCE.

Irene's POV

"Lisayaaaa.. here.. drink.. it tastes wonderful" Jisoo says .. while handing Lisa a drink.

The girls have been swallowing down drink after drink while Lisa and I have been busy.. Lisa swallowing something different .

"I can mention a few things that tastes wonderful.. doubt this will be one of them" Lisa says .. she looks at me while taking a sip ..

"And.. and ??" Jisoo raises .. eyes beaming at Lisa .. "wonderful rightttt?" She adds..

"Like I said.. I can name a few things and this isn't one of them.." Lisa says..  her eyes meets jisoo's  " it's not bad though" she adds which makes jisoo smile ..
That's all jisoo wanted..
Confirmation that Jennie's drink tastes good ..
Jennie on the other hand doesn't give a fuck about the compliments.. she's way over her head right now.. Downing her drink..

I make my way onto Lisa's lap,  leaning back onto her chest..  she made herself comfortable on a single couch.. but it's big.. big enough for me to move around
ontop of Lisa..  she doesn't mind..  I'm HER GIRLFRIEND!

"Mina , I tagged you" Jisoo's says..

"We playing tag again?" Seulgi raises.. she's tipsy..

"It was hide and seek ,not tag" Joy says

"No .. idiot.. I'm talking about the picture I posted" Jisoo say's..

"Did you tag me too?? You took the picture with my phone" Rosé Raises..

"Ofcourse baby" jisoo say's, winking at Rosé.

Lisa grabs her phone to check Jisoo's POST and I'm beaming into her phone too 

"Hwasa is being weird again" dayhun says

"Hwasa is being weird again" dayhun says ..

"She wants to party .. so bad" Joy say's

"She have to wait .. our party is a week away" Lisa says ...

"She's still invited?" I ask.. the idiots look at me..
Lisa chuckles behind me..

"Relax.. Hyun is just joking" Lisa says.. wrapping her arms around me..resting her head on my shoulder..

"Okay" dayhun says .. 

"You're turning me on again" Lisa whispers into my ear.. 

Before I could respond or react .. Jennie starts talking to me..

"Irene .. blah blah blah blah" Jennie’s words going in one ear and out of the other.. I heard her say Irene and the next moment I was blank.. her lips are moving but I cannot focus while Lisa is whispering into my ear ..

"I can still taste you on my tongue" Lisa continues to whisper into ear.. my eyes on Jennie..

"Yeah.. I get what you saying" I respond .. to Jennie..  and she continues to talk

"Do you think they'll notice if my hand were slip up your dress?" Lisa continues to torture me ..

"And then I told blah blah blah blah blah" jennie still yapping away .. 

"Hyun.." Lisa breaths my name into my ear.. I immediately jump up onto my feet ... everyone looks at me..
I know lisa is smirking..

"Uh..I need to use the washroom.. I'll be right back" I voice out ,lisa chuckles.. I give her a eye roll and rush off ..

Fucking idiot..

...

Lisa's POV

Hyun have been gone for a while..
I hope she's not .. you know..

"I'll check on Joohyun" I say..

And they don't even acknowledge.. they been Downing glass after glass like people who never had alcohol before..

I make my way to the room Hyun and I share..

"Baby...." I call out..

"Took you long enough" Joohyun's voice beams from the bathroom.. and the moment I snapped my head into her direction.. I died..

She's wearing lingerie..
Red
Lace
Lingerie..
And I fucking died..

Her skin looks so smooth.. and .. and..
I can't continue..

I gulped..

"Goddammit" I breath out..

Her eyes staring into mine ..and I refuse to break contact..

"Lock the door" Joohyun's sexy voice fills the room .. and I immediately do what she says ..

The minute I turned around after the locking the door .. Joohyun stood infront of me.. backing me up against the door.. and fuck .. her breast was right infront of me..

Can .. can I look down Hyun...
Just a peek.. one peek .. maybe two ..

Can .. can it be forever Hyun??

"What's on your mind baby?" Joohyun's voice fills my ears.. she places her hand onto my chest. . Feeling my racing heartbeat ..

"You" I breath out .. eye contact not breaking ..

"Yeah?" She questions.. slight smirk on her face..

I gulp
And I nod..

"Kiss me .. " Joohyun breathes out against my lips.. and I immediately lean forward.. but she steps back..  I tilt my head in confusion.. she chuckles ..

"Hyun.." I say..  she doesn't respond but turns around.. making me have a full view of her ass.. fuck..

"Godammit!" I exhale.. I hear her chuckle again ,walking towards OUR bed.. 

My eyes moving up her legs .. the back of her thighs.. I gulp.. again.. her ass.. oh fuck..  her sexy back.. she turns around.. with something in her hands..

It's the strap-on..
I gulp..

Her eyes beams at it and then she looks at me..

She takes slow steps.. towards me .. while speaking.. seductively..

Fuck..

"So .. I did my research.." Hyun begins .. as she moves towards me .. eyes on me.. "this is not any strap-on.." she breaths out ..  she looks down , her hand wraps around it and I gulped once again..
"with every thrust, stroke or penetration .. the other end vibrates.. meaning we both will be getting pleasure.." Hyun says.. her eyes locks onto mine again.. her chest rises and falls as she gets closer to me"you better fuck me good ,Manoban.. because .." she pauses .. standing infront of me .. taking my hand ,placing the strap-on in my hand .. I refuse to break eye contact.. "the harder you fuck me ,the harder you'll orgasm.. " she adds ..her eyes falls onto the strap-on in my hands .. wrapping my hands around it .. "Make Me CUM ,daddy" she breaths out...

And fuck ..
Bae Joohyun fucking killed Me!!!!