chapter 80

Irene's POV

Finding myself in my own bed with the love of my life next to me

Finding myself in my own bed with the love of my life next to me .. she just woke up ... she beams at me ..

Staring into eachothers eyes

Staring into eachothers eyes .. saying nothing ..

She smiles ..

"My beautiful Joohyun , good morning" Lisa's morning voice sending shivers down my spine.. I smile .. immediately getting ontop of her.. straddling her .. she watches me.. watches what I am doing.. I lean forward..

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend" I breath out .. i can feel her warm breathe on my lips .. I meet her gaze ,her brown orbs .. her hand reaches up onto my neck and she pulls me in for a kiss..

"Mmm" the sound escaping from her lips .. I immediately move to her neck and she tilts her head to the other side giving me more access..

I nibble on her jaw.. kissing all the way down to her neck.. sucking into her skin.. marking the woman I love..

She moans as I suck onto her sensitive spot..
She pushes herself up into me as I bite onto her sensitive spot..

"Yes baby.. get horny for me" I breath out into her neck .. as she pushes her heated core against me . .

"Fuck" she exhales.. and I smirk.. I'm driving her crazy beneath me..

Slap!!!

Lalisa Manoban smacked my ass and it turned me on even more..

Her head tilts back into the pillow as I grind myself into her .. ontop her..

"Fuck me Hyun.." Lisa breaths out.. her head still thrown back into the pillow..

I watch her drown in ecstacy.. she wants more than just me grinding ontop her..

I lean forward.. placing a kisses onto her neck.. trailing to her ear..

"How bad do you want me to fuck you Lisa?" I breath out into her ear..

"Baby.. just fuck me.. fuck me already" Lisa's needy voice sending shivers down my spine..
I immediately lean back pushing myself away from her and she beams at me..

She watches me get off from the bed and disappearing into my walk-in closet.

"Hyun.." I hear Lisa calling my name ..

And with that I enter the room again .. and her eyes falls to what's in my hands..

"Let me fuck you Lisa" I say.. eyes on her.. she gulps.. and nods..

Before she speaks.. she licks her lips..

Which I found extremely sexy..

"Fuck me all you want ,Joohyun" Lisa breaths out ..her mouth falls open as I make my way towards her .. RED STRAP-ON in my hand .. "fuck me like I fuck you baby" she adds.. her eyes beaming into mine as she slowly opens her legs for me..

Fuck.. I'm going to TOP my TOP girlfriend .. well I've Topped her before but .. I am going to fuck her with a strap.. and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it ..

.....

LISA'S POV

Limping my way to the kitchen.. it's 2 in the afternoon and Joohyun is busy preparing us something to eat. She beams at me and smirks as I struggle to get myself onto the stool.

"You okay baby?" She asks .. smirking with an eyebrow raised.

"Fuck you" I respond .. she chuckles ..

"Heal first .. babyyyy" Joohyun's teasing tone makes me roll my eyes..

She completely destroyed my .. .. -
she..-she fucked me hard.. I'm so hurt by it .. I'm about to cry..

Anyway .. I'm joking .. I enjoyed her dominating me ..

Joohyun places a kiss onto my forehead.. her eyes meeting mine as she brushes her hand through my hair .. I love when she does that .

"I'll be done in a minute , okay?" She raises.. I nod .. she smiles and pecks my lips.. "Don't move too much, I'll take care of you" she adds.. turning around and continuing with preparing our food..

"Does that include feeding me ?" I ask.. she tilts her head to the side and her eyes meet mine .. she nods.. which makes me smile immediately..

"Thank you babe" I say ..

"Anything for my bottom" she says focusing on our food..

"Fuck you hyun!!!" I immediately say.. She laughs .. as I scoff..

whatever..

Fuck you..