chapter 84

IRENE'S POV

"Fuck .. fuck.. fuckkkkk!!!!" the only words coming out of my mouth right now as I cum.. once again.. for the 7th time..

We are inside her room..
She's inside of me..
But .. not for long..
She slides herself out of me .. licking her lips .. she just had one hell of a orgasm.. haha. . Mixed with my own ..

My chest rises.. and falls.. Lisa's eyes on me.. she leans forward and places lingering kisses from my shoulder into my neck.. -finding my lips,
her lips melts onto mine ..

"Mmm" the sound coming from Lisa's mouth as she breaks away from my lips.. she places her head onto my chest..
I start caressing her head with my hand .. my fingers brushing through her hair..

"I love you,Joohyun" Lisa says .. I'm sure she can hear the way my heart beats for her.

"I love you,Lisa" I respond..

Lisa soon falls asleep ontop of me.

She's adorable.

....

LISA'S POV

- 4pm

"So what YOU idiots ARE saying right now is - that you need a break from us ?" Rosé's voice echoes.

"From our relationship?" Wendy's voice echoes

"Like ..a break up?" Sana's voice echoes.

"Seulgi there's no fucking way I'm letting you out of my sight" Yeri's voice echoes..

Joohyun is quiet.. she's not saying anything but her eyes are - .. her eyes are set on me and those beautiful brown orbs are saying so much right now..

"Listen-" Seulgi raises..

"No.. YOU Listen!!" Yeri counters stepping forward towards Seulgi..

Seulgi raises both her hands,eyes widen as she steps back..shielding trying to distance herself from Yeri.

"Baby wait" Seulgi says ..

I immediately move between Yeri and Seulgi.. I beam into the glaring eyes of Yerim..  scary because her eyes are similar to Joohyun's.

"Hold up.. Yeri.. let us explain.." I raise..

"Then explain" Rosé raises behind her, they all beaming at me.. I look at Rosé and then set my eyes on Yeri again..

I nod..

Okay..

"Uh.. we .. - you girl's still owe us .. we .. as in the idiots decided to take a small vacation which will be 2 days maximum" I say.. beaming at Yeri.. my eyes moving on each one of them

Hoping whatever I just said made sense.

"Why didn't you say that in the first place?? Ofcourse.. we'll go ahead and pack" Rosé raises..

"No babe .. only us.. as in US - AND - NOT - YOU - GIRL'S" Jisoo carefully raises word for word.. which got Rosé to beam into her eyes without blinking..

"ONLY - YOU - IDIOTS?" Rosé questions without breaking eye contact.. Jisoo gulps and nods - slowly ..

"No" Wendy's voice echoes.. Joy immediately sets eyes on her.

"What do you mean.. NO?" Joy asks..narrowing her eyes at her girl.

"Why would you girls want to go on a vacation without us??" Wendy Raises..

"Are you meeting up with other girls?" Sana raises..  which got us idiots to beam at her..

"What?" I raise.