part 8

It is Monday..
Sun is out . Wind slightly blowing.
It is a nice day for two worlds to clash.

"Unnie why you putting no extra effort into your outfit.. aren't you meeting Rosé unnie's friends today" Lia said , looking at me like garbage.

I look at myself in the mirror.. this little shit straight judging my sense of style. I get that she's into fashion and whatsoever and I don't always agree with her choice of clothes but that doesn't give her the right to judge me..

"Lia.. watch your words" I say..

"But unnie ,I've seen Rosé Unnie's Friends ..They are my friends older sisters.. they are extremely beautiful" Lia says .. I look at her through the mirror.. looking at myself again..

"Are you saying I'm ugly?" I ask ,raising an eyebrow.. she's watching my reflection in the mirror..

"Unnie.. you are conceited .. meaning you know you are hot and you always say "I'm the hottest okay" everytime you look into a mirror watching yourself ..so .. asking me that question is pointless" Lia says and my eyes are wide open aswell as my mouth.. this little shit.. "but I still love you ..you are in fact my sister" Lia adds.. I can't believe her.. and with that she smiles ,turns around and heads out of my room..
I shake my head.. she grew up way too fast.
I know she was just teasing me , she won't compliment me , she's shy to compliment me but.. she compliments Ailee a lot. Maybe she's afraid to lie to me ,being honest with me.. maybe I do look like garbage.. but... I'm the hottest ..okay.. 
That little shit.

I take a look once more at my reflection in the mirror.

Alright .. I'll wear this

 I'll wear this

... ah I look good.

I finish up a few touches, heading towards the rest of the idiots and our little shit sisters. Don't mind me ,I love them all dearly.

"Dammmn lis .. you looking hot" dayhun says.. I smirk ,looking at Lia.
"Thank you Dayhun,you looking hot yourself" I say , Lia rolls her eyes.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong will drive with Jisoo and Rose

Winter and Lia  will drive with Dayhun
Joy and I will drive together..
It's decided.