part 4

Lisa's POV

A loud noise coming from the front door. Must be my idiots..

"Jisoo unnieee" I shout..
"Yeah yeah its us ,where is our food?" Jisoo replies.. what the hell.. not even a hello..

"Not even a hello" I say,pouting.. jisoo ,joy,dayhun enters the kitchen ..they laugh.

" lalisa ,what's wrong with your face" jisoo asks,laughing

" stop pouting. It's obvious that we missed you.. we even earlier than usual" joy says. Stating facts because normally we get home later..
I smile and Nod at her statement.

"Where's Rosé?" I ask.

"She's with her girls ,one of her friends are sick and they went to check up on her , she'll be staying over tonight" jisoo says and I immediately look at joy.. joy nods and smiles..  confirming that she and rosé will be staying the night

I'm so happy, I miss having all my idiots here overnight.

"Today was terrible monkey" dayhun says .

" why?what happened?" I ask, concerned because dayhuns tone is different right now. She normally teases and jokes but right now it's different

"Nothing happened other than her running away everytime she saw Sana" joy says.

"Why are you avoiding her Dubu?" I ask ,looking at her.

"Knowing that she likes me ,I just don't know how to approach her anymore" dayhun says.

"If you don't like her than just be honest with her" jisoo says.. dayhun shakes her head .. jisoo's right though

"That's the thing, I do like her.. I've always liked her" dayhun says ..

"Then what's the problem idiot! ,go get your girl before someone else does
. . Sana is fucking hot" I say ..

"I .. don't know what the problem is .. believe me I tried.. it's like I want to talk to her and tell her I like her but I get lost in my thoughts,losing all my sanity and voice.. I freeze" dayhun says.. I look at her.. remembering what happened with Casper . . That's what happened to me.. I freeze, I froze earlier.
I won't be telling these idiots I know casper's real name because .. it's way too beautiful.. only my tongue should say it.. Joohyun..

"Lisa ?" Jisoo says ,snapping me out of my thoughts.. I look at her but i see joy and dayhun looking at me too.

"Wh-whats wrong?" I say..

" you zoned out .. what's on your mind, dayhun needs our help" jisoo says.
I shake my head..
"No, no.. sorry ,it's just I know how she feels" I say.. they looking at me, jisoo raising her eyebrow ,joy waiting patiently..and dayhun responds.

"You do?" Dayhun asks.
I Nod..
"I went out earlier and Casper was there .." I say.

" she was?I thought this was only a night time thing" jisoo says .

" well I thought it was a night time thing for her but she was there. I didn't expect to see her anytime soon because I'm forbidden to leave out at night until my hand is fully healed" I say..

" go on" jisoo says.. meaning I should continue.
I drink some water from my glass ..

" okay, I teased her abit.. found out she's 24 ,she's doing her last year in university ..and I've realized that she's the most beautiful human being I've ever seen on this earth.. and funny thing is .. she knows that I find her extremely breathtaking" I say..
Idiots eyes not leaving me .

" did you embarrass yourself again?" Jisoo asks.

" I did but she called me cute" I say..
The three idiots start to laugh.. I shake my head.m regretting telling this assholes..