chapter 32

Idiots POV

"So it's settled??" Mina asks

"Yeah .." dayhun says

"Good" Mina says..

....

7pm
Irene's parents house..

Irene's POV

"Dad ,I'm telling you one of her friends called Irene on her birth name and she said babe" Suho says.. his angry and I'm bored

Suho is here with his parents ..

Suho requested a meeting with me .. and ..my parents.

As I said before our families are involved in mine and Suho's relationship. Our families have been friends since... forever..
They believe suho and I are meant to be together... I mean... that's just ridiculous..

He can't even make me orgasm.. should I really spend my life with someone that cheats on me everyday and to top it off he lasts for about 2 minutes and 23 seconds..

And to be clear, I never counted.. he did ..
He checked his time after he released and said.. "wow ,that was the longest" .. he seemed pleased with his 2 minutes while I was fighting back to laugh in his face. .

"See.. she's even smiling about it" Suho's voice echoes .. shit ,I forgot they here.

"IRENE.. CARE TO EXPLAIN??" My dad speaks.. I gulp looking into his eyes ..

I look like him.. his fierce eyes and eyebrows while I got my mother's nose and smile.. the smile Lisa loves .. she loves my smile to a point where she completely zones out..

"Joohyun .. dear.. can you please answer us" my mother says.. I.. forgot .. I'm.. here... with .. them..

I have a certain Manoban on my brain.. sorry.. not sorry..

"Mom.. dad.. she's a friend .. she was protecting me.. in fact .. she was protecting Jennie .. suho wanted to - " as I speak suho cuts me off

"BULLSHIT!!! just tell them the truth irene" suho says..

"Son.. watch your language" Suho's dad raises..
"But Dad .. she-" suho speaks but I cut him off..
I can do that too.. loser..

"I what?? Everyone witnessed it.. some recorded .. you can't deny it .. and Lisa wasn't the only one there.. her friends was holding you back too.. you wanted to hurt my Bestfriend and you have the audacity to request a meeting.. for what?? I'm really done with everything that involves you Suho" I say.. yes.. like I said before.. I had enough..

"Honey.. you don't mean that" my dad says..

"I do.. I'm done with Suho.. I am officially ending things between us" I say.. Suho's eyes wide.. he didn't expect me to end things..

"No.. I'll talk to Suho .. we'll fix this" Suho's dad says..

"No.. I can't do this anymore" I say.. shaking my head.. I'm tired of this

At this point, my mother and Suho's mother is watching us.. our fathers are doing most of the talking and suho.. his still in shock after I mentioned breaking up.

"Baby .. I'm sorry.. I love you" suho says.. stepping forward.. he reaches his hands out, wanting to hold my hands.. I shake my head.. no..

"Irene.. he said his sorry .. can you atleast he-" my dad says..  but I immediately cut him.lff

"I will not" I respond .. I'm sorry Dad..

"You will" my dad voice echoes..

"She will not.. we won't allow her" a voice belonging to Yeri.. she heads towards us and Karina trails behind her.. we look at the two of them..