chapter 52

MORNING
..

Dayhun's POV

The moment I woke up.. i was met with a pair of beautiful eyes beaming into mine.. she's straddling me.. and she's naked..

"Goodmorning" Sana's voice flowing through my ears..

My eyes scanning all over her body..

I made those marks.. fuck..

"Good morning .." I say... she chuckles and lays down ontop of me..

Shit.. I'm naked too..

Fuck..

Joy's POV

"Was I better than before?" Wendy asks   her eyes on me

I was actually in deep thought and her voice brought me back to earth..
I look at her..
Her face is completely red ..
Her lips.. I love her plump lips

"You were way better Baby" i voice out ,  turning her into a blushing mess.. I chuckle..  "let's go again" I add..  her eyes widen but I immediately connect our lips.. she had no choice but to reciprocate..

Haha ..

Lisa's POV

Hyun is snuggled up behind me, her arm me , her head buried into my back,here one leg over mine and the other between .. she wanted to be big spoon so bad but failed.. just look at her..holding onto me like koala.

"Don't move" I hear joohyun's voice behind me..  "just a few more minutes.. please .." she adds ,making me chuckle..

I turn around and she immediately moves into my arms.. her head into my chest..

"So warm.. my baby is so warm" Hyun breaths out ,swinging her leg over mine.. smile on my face..

I stay quiet..

Too quiet which makes her head tilt up.. she looks at me and I'm looking at her..

"Good morning my baby" she says, smile on her face.. moving closer.. I think she wants to get into my skin.

"Morning my love" I respond.. eye contact not breaking.. "headache?" I ask..

She nods.. "but don't move" she says..

Guess I'm more important than her headache..

"It aches" Hyun raises.. she means.. uh.. I was way too rough on her lastnight but she enjoyed it and she got even rougher.. my girl fucked me hard ..

"I kiss better?" I raise in a cute way.. she chuckles ..  she melts when I act cute..

She nods..

"Make me feel better" she says.. and I immediately get to work.. haha

....

Irene's POV

"Hey Lisa.. great party" a guy raises.. seems like he stayed the night..well , he wasn't the only one but those people left .. why the fuck is he still here..

Lisa sets eyes on him

"Get out" Lisa says.. I chuckle .. I'm next to her ,my arm hooked in hers.

"What?" He raises.. eyes widen

"Parties over dickhead.. get out" dayhun   enters and speaks. Not making eye contact with the guy..

"Sorry .. cool party though" he responds..

"If you don't get the fuck out right now I'm going to-" Lisa raises but didn't finish because the guy immediately ran out... "stupid " she breaths out.. smile on my face, eyes beaming at my hot girlfriend.. I pull at her arm ,making her look at me.. she immediately smiles. . Leaning towards me and gives me a kiss .. I'll never get tired of kissing her ..

She looks at me , smile still on her face..

"I love you" the words leaving her mouth..

She was hard-core on minute and the next she's... My Lisa.. 

My cheeks red..

"I love you" I say..  she kisses ontop of my head..

I really do love you

...
No one's POV

"Lisayaaaa.. Seulgi wants to move in with us" Jisoo's voice echoes..

"She's lying" Seulgi counters

"You said .. you love our house  .. it feels like home" jisoo raises.. smirking

"Exactly.. that was my words" seulgi raises..

"She can move in" Lisa raises.. while sitting down ..
Seulgi,Dayhun and jisoo snap their heads at Lisa..

"What?" Seulgi raises

Jisoo smirks..

"You serious aren't you??" Jisoo raises .. smiling

"I am.. if you two are okay with it .. I'll be okay with it.." Lisa says..

"Yeah and since the little ones moved out ,it's a bit quiet in here.. Seul.. let's go get your things" dayhun raises..

Seulgi is staring at them with wide eyes..

"What?" Seulgi raises..

Dayhun,jisoo and Lisa laughs..

"Idiot.. do you want to move in or not ?" Jisoo asks.. all eyes on seulgi

"Whose moving where?" Yeri's voice joins in.. Irene and Rosé behind her..

"Seul is moving in with us" dayhun say's..

"What?" Yeri exhales..

"Same" Seulgi says..

Getting dayhun,jisoo and Lisa to laugh again..

"That's great ... this place needs more humans" Rosé says ..

"Yeah" Lisa breaths out..  she miss having her sister around..

Irene's notices the sad tone in Lisa's voice.. she moves to Lisa.. sitting on her lap.. Lisa looks at her.. Irene smiles .. Making Lisa smile too.. wrapping her arms around Irene..

"I guess I'll go pack my things" Seulgi says.. Still not processing the fact that she's moving in with the idiots..

"We'll help" jisoo raises..

"Yeah!!!!!!!" Dayhun's voice echoes  ,she jumps up from her seat.. laughter fills the room..

Dayhun is way too excited.

...

...