chapter 96

Please Note : Reread previous chapter if you don't remember where I left off.. haha

And sorry in advance for the cursing .. there are a lot of those in this chapter..

And .. this is the longest chapter I've written..

Enjoy..
...
..
.

JOY'S POV (and it will be for the most part .. please take note haha..)

Welcome to my hell readers.. haha

Dahyun and I shared a glance at eachother..
This pale human knows what I'm thinking .. she always does..

"Where is Lisa?" Irene asks ..

"Didn't I tell- " Dahyun starts to voice out but Irene cuts in-

"-I don't care Dahyun!! TELL ME WHERE LALISA MANOBAN IS!!" Irene's voice echoes throughout the table..

I chuckle .. I beam at Dahyun and she's smirking ..
She gives me a quick nod and with that I slowly make my way around the girl's table ..
I can feel their eyes on me .. especially Wendy and Rose's..

"Lisa??.. -Well I recall my Beautiful Thai Princess being busy" I raise as I stop behind Irene's chair.. "- busy having loads of FUN with whoever she wants,Irene" I add and her eyes widen,jumping up from her seat.. OH NO YOU DON'T..
I immediately place both my hands on each of her shoulders, pushing her back down into her seat..

"yahh!!!" Irene's voice.. haha..
She wiggles , trying to fight me on us .. but I'm stronger ..

"Irene .. let it go" Rosé say's while beaming into the cold eyes of Irene..

Are they communicating through their eyes ????

They sure did because -

Irene doesn't say a word and stays seated..

Interesting..

"Dahyun wants you girls to stay seated.. and ..- and that means .. -STAY FUCKING SEATED" the words leaving my mouth.. Dahyun chuckles.. ehe

"Why are you treating us like we did something wrong??" Jennie questions.. her feline eyes moving from me to Dahyun..
She's a dangerous one..

"Like we are your enemy" Sana adds..

I chuckle.. my eyes set on Rosé and she's not looking at me..

Still JOY'S pov