chapter 31

Jisoo's POV

"Can this day end already???????" Dayhun says, putting her head onto her table.

We're in our second class.

And I agree .. this class is taking forever to pass. We not even doing anything. The lecturer is sitting at her desk ,typing her life away on her laptop. Probably grading us.

She's not as bad as our other lecturer. The one who held us a hour after class.

Asshole.

A few more minutes and the siren went off.. everyone rushing out of the class.

"Are we going to the cafeteria?" Joy asks..

"Yeah .. Rosé is waiting for us" I say..

"Mina said she'll wait for us there" dayhun says.

"Alright.. let's go" I say..

Cafeteria

Lisa's POV

"Hey Lisa" Mina's voice..

"Hey Mina" I say , mina hugs me , I smile and hug back.

"Your girl is glaring at both you and Mina" dayhun says .. Mina and I break away from eachother and my eyes immediately meet joohyuns.. dayhun was right.. joohyun is shooting daggers from her eyes.

As we get to their table..

"Hey girls.. hey babyyyyy" jisoo greets.. smiling at her Chipmunk.. Rosé smiles ..

Proceeding with greeting everyone..
I make my way to sit next to Mina but Joohyun pats the spot next to hers.

I look at her.. puzzled.

"Sit here" joohyun says ..

Mina looks at me

Mina looks at me .. she's signaling me to sit next to Joohyun.

"But .." I trail off..

"Sit here Manoban!" Joohyun say's again.. and then she smiles..

CRAZY.

"Okay.." I say.. sitting next to joohyun.. I look at her. She still have a smile on her face..

"You're dead" Wendy says.. and my eyes fall onto Wendy..

"What?" I ask.. what does she mean and then it hit me.. Yeri's post last night AND the whole Mina and I hugging. . Joohyun must be fuming.. My eyes widen as I make eye contact with Joohyun again.. I wanted to move but her hand gripped onto my thigh making me gulp.

I can hear the idiots laughing. Enjoying watching me suffer.

I did nothing .

Joohyun .. please.

"Are you sure you wanna be with Irene ,Lisa??" Jennie raises the question.. Joohyun's eye's doesn't leave mine.

"I mean.. we've never seen this side of Irene before" jennie adds..