chapter 99

LISOO (Lisa x Jisoo)

"Is that a cat?" Lisa raises ..

"No

"No.. -that's Jennie!!" Jisoo raises..

 -that's Jennie!!" Jisoo raises

"She looks tough" Lisa raises ..

"She does but she's only a baby" Jisoo voices out , immediately shoving Lisa around the corner..  "stay here , I'm going to lure her in" she adds.. Lisa nods and hides..

JENNIE'S POV

"I could of sworn I saw Jisoo somewhere" I voice out .. to myself .. my eyes trying to find the chicken that just disappeared infront of my eyes..

"Oh shit!!!" A voice echoes down the hallway and it's Jisoo.. her eyes widen the moment she saw me ..
I smirk because she definitely didn't expect to see me..
Jisoo immediately makes a run for it "oh no you don't!!!" I raise.. chasing after her ..

As I make my way around the corner.. i try to search for Jisoo but she disappeared again.. -into thin air !!

I come to a stop.. trying to catch my breath.. I'm a bad runner.

"Looking for me??" A voice behind me raises .. I immediately turn around.. beaming at a smirking Jisoo..

"No.. she's looking for me" another voice on the other side of the hallway raises and I immediately turn around again beaming at then other end..
It's Lisa.. sporting the same smirk as Jisoo..

Fuck.. I'm in the middle of these two smirking idiots..

Getting my breathing under control..
Okay let's go!!

"You out of shape,Jendeukie" Jisoo raises.. making me beam at her..

"I'm not!!" I counter.. "and don't call me that!!!" I add ,glaring at her and she chuckles along with Lisa..

"You're a feisty kitten" Lisa raises.. making me snap my head into her direction.. glaring at her .. Jisoo and Lisa's laughter fills the hallway.

Kitten?? Wtf!

"You tricked me" I voice out ..

"Ofcourse we did" Lisa says .. she's moving towards me and I can hear Jisoo do the same ..