chapter 46

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

I didn't want to go into detail with the smut..
But ..
That doesn't mean there won't be any ..
It won't be too explicit.
If you're not happy about it and want detailed SMUT CONTENT.. let me know..

Anyway..
Let's continue..

IRENE'S POV

Waking up with Lisa ontop of me.
Head on my chest .
One hand on my breast.
That rhymes..
I could be a rapper..

My arms are wrapped around her with my hands on her back.. her bare back..
Yes , Lisa and I are both naked.

"Babe .. what time is it?" Lisa's voice echoes.. making me look at her.. her eyes still closed.. her hand still on my breast.. she squeezes and smiles ..

"It's 8:30am" I respond..

"Hmm" Lisa breaths out..  her morning breathe smells good.. I wonder if mine smell good too.. "Hyun..  can I get my morning kiss?" Lisa adds.. tilting her head up ,eyes still closed.

Cute..

"I.. didn't brush my t-" I voice out but lisa shuts me up by kissing me.. she went from laying in my arms to hovering ontop of me ,between my legs .. pinning my hands down on either side of my head..  she's fast.. really fast ..

She breaks away from my lips, her eyes beam into mine ..

"Do you remember this position, Hyun?" Lisa raises .. leaning in and capturing my lips once again .. reciprocating her kiss as I close my eyes..

I remember this position all too well baby.. I remember all our positions ..

Eyes closed remembering our activities from lastnight and early this morning .

She made me cum 6 times..
2 just by using her mouth and her delicious fingers ..
And 4 times by that big purple strap-on ..

Lisa on the other hand.. I counted 5..

Before using the strap.. on me.. she sat on MY FACE...Riding my face and that brought her to orgasm number ONE..
I enjoyed having her dripping hot core on my face.. my tongue enjoyed it too..

HER second was when I enter MY FINGERS inside of her.. deep inside of her..
She was tight and I loved every minute of her heated walls wrapped around my fingers .. fuck.. I miss the feeling.

Watching her getting all strapped up pushed me closer to my third orgasm.. the moment she entered me .. and thrusted deep within me pushed me over the edge ..
I recall it only took a few of her hard hip movements into my core and her whispering into my ear to get me indulging on my third orgasm.. i was basically holding on .. head thrown back .. riding a wave I didn't want to end..

All I'm saying is.. Lisa fucked me hard .. which lead her to orgasm even harder..

Every thrust sent shivers down her spine and vibrations into her heated core.. moaning my name everytime she fucked me harder, everytime she changed her pace.. fuck .. is this what making love really is.. or did Lalisa just fuck my brains out..

I'm not complaining.. I'm addicted .

Let me add ..
I was riding Lalisa Manoban lastnight .. and again early this morning..

Yeah.. you heard right..

My Girlfriend and I made love until 3am this morning.

Until .. I passed out.. 
She was really turned on.. and I think the sexy lingerie played a big roll too..

Her eyes never left me .. or my body.
She kept kissing me.. making sure I was real .. haha ..making sure I am hers..

And I am hers.. completely.

The hickeys on my body and neck .. proves it.. I'm covered in her love marks.. her bite marks.. her fingers that was digging into my skin .. I am not complaining.. It's only her fingers while it was my nails that was digging into her skin..
Her neck.. is covered in BAE JOOHYUN.. AND I'M PROUD OF IT ..
Lisa is mine!!!

Let me also add the Neverending whispering and the use of I love you..
We couldn't get enough of saying it.. we couldn't get enough of eachother.. I won't stop saying those three words.. because.. I really do mean it .. I really do love her.. and she loves me..

....

Anyway.. last night and early this morning was... MAGICAL.. it was hot .. and I want more.. I want-

"Hyun .." Lisa's voice breaking me away from my thoughts   ..  my eyes meet hers  .. she's still hovering ontop of me..  she smiles while looking at me , her eyes laced with so much love..she loves me.. I reciprocate her smile..  she leans forward,  placing a soft kiss on my lips..  and then my forehead.. leaning back .. immediately making eye contact with me again..  "I love you" Lisa says .. 

I'm in love with this woman.. deeply in love with this woman.

"I love you" I respond.
She smiles and lays down on top of me.. her face in my neck and my arms wrapped around her body with my hands on her back once again..

...

Jisoo's POV

Joy,dayhun and I are standing in front of Lisa and Irene's room.
We've been knocking and knocking and no one is answering ..

We were going to head inside .. but the door is locked..

"Chu?" I hear a voice coming from inside their room..it's Lisa .. seems like she just woke up..

"Idiot .. why are you only answering now.. We've been knocking for ages"  I raise.. 

"Uh .. we were sleeping.. what's wrong? Are we leaving?" Lisa asks.. her voice sounds more clearer.. I think she got out of bed and moved closer to the door.

"We not leaving yet but we are leaving in the next 20 minutes , Mina knows a place where they serve the best breakfast .. get yourselves ready.. we'll be downstairs" dayhun says ..

"Okayyy" Lisa responds.. 

...idiot

"Sounds like they had a good night's rest" Dayhun says, chuckling..

"Thank God the rooms are soundproof.." I raise..

"Yeah" Joy adds.. her cheeks are red.. why..

Dayhun notices it too..  she smirks.. 

DaFuck did you do PARK!!

anyway..
 I need to tell Rosé that the couple upstairs are getting ready and will meet us here in 20 minutes..

My baby don't like waiting.
Lisa and Irene should be glad that I was the one that woke them up.
My Australian Lover would of knocked once.. and if there was no reply.. she would barge in while shouting "here I come kicking in the door"  .. and Lisa wouldn't approve of her doing that... but nobody can stop my baby.. nope..

Not even me.