chapter 92

IDIOTS

"Why did we drink so much .. urghh .." dahyun raises .. struggling to get to her feet..

The idiots are currently at their vacation location.
They left yesterday(Friday).. saying goodbye to their girlfriend's whom will be on vacation too..
AND IT WENT DOWN LIKE THIS ..

FLASHBACK - AIRPORT

"You promise baby?" Lisa ..

"I promise my love" Irene ..

...
"What the fuck.. why did you lick my fingers!!?" Jeongyeon..

"They belong to me .. and I'll be licking them again when you're back.. -just to check if they've been inside anything else besides me" Nayeon.. haha

"Babe what the hell.. we are in public!!!" Jeongyeon..

....
"I love you" Jisoo ..

"I love you" Rose ..

...
"Sana.. is this necessary?" Dahyun exhales..

"Are you questioning my actions Dahyun???!!!!!!" Sana raises.. haha

"Quiet down Sana" Wendy intervenes..

"Oh?!! You're not even paying attention to me" Joy voices out.. directed to Wendy..

"What?! I'm basically looking at you.." Wendy says ..

"Not enough.. give me more.. NOW WANWAN!!" Joy's voice echoes.. haha

...
"They are so extra ..hahaha" Seulgi ..

"Why-are-you-dressed-like-this?" Yeri..

"Like what babe?" Seulgi ..

Yeri doesn't respond and walks away..

"Yeri .. wait .. babe I will cover up" Seulgi raises while running after Yeri..

Haha ..

..

IDIOTS

When they arrived at their vacation destination, they got settled in and then headed to a nearby well-known club and drank until they all blacked out.. but they got safe home.. luckily.. thanks to their trustworthy designated driver and protector,Jacob.

Jacob has known Jisoo,Lisa,Joy,Dahyun and Rosé since they were little .. and then he met Mina.. and then Yeri and Seulgi.. and now Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

Jacob has met Irene,Wendy,Nayeon and Jennie too.. because they are Rosé's friends.

Moving on ..

It's Saturday morning and the idiots are .. hungover.

"Wh.. -why.. do I have a bruised lip!!!" Seulgi's voice echoes.. eyes widen..

"Lower your voice.. fuck- my head hurts!!" Joy says.. taking a seat next to dahyun.. 

"Six .. the bruise was caused by a fight you were involved in" Jacob,the trusted designated driver says.. beaming at Seulgi..

Six ?? Who is Six..

Let me explain ..
Jacob always addressed them as Young Miss or Young Master.. and the idiots definitely didn't like that.. they told Jacob to address them on their names but he didn't want to haha.. so .. they came up with different names for Jacob to address them as..
The idiots chose numbers.. numbers which they thought best suited them..

Yeri,Seulgi,Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon also chose names as soon as they became apart of the idiots.

Mina - ZERO - obviously the SILENCER will choose Zero haha