chapter 15

Lisa's POV

At home .
6 in the evening and I am surrounded by Rose,Jisoo,Dayhun and Joy .

Our sisters are upstairs.

"Spill" joy says

deja vu ..

"Mina said Somi is back" I say..  while watching their reaction but completely nothing .. no reaction at all.. do they know??????????

"We know" dayhun says..

"What?how ?why didn't you tell me?" I say..
What the fuck idiots.

"Well we found out in the library, just when you left" joy say's..

"Wendy mentioned something about Chaeyoung and Sana being close because Somi is back" jisoo says..

I Nod .. taking in all the information..

"I don't want to see her " I say.. I really don't want to..

"Well you won't.. we won't.  She doesn't attend our university" Rosé raises .. "and I'm sure she knows you don't want anything to do with her at all" Rosé adds.

"And Sana's party? She's definitely gonna be there"  I say

Dayhun raises her eyebrow .

"Well .. we ditching her lame ass party and going to another" dayhun says ..

"Fuck ,I'm down for that..  I wasn't up to see familiar faces all night ,complimenting me about how good my ass looks" joy says..  and with that we laugh..

"What ass Joy????" Dayhun raises ,laughing ..

"Fuck you pale bitch" joy counters.. laughter filling the kitchen ..

...

"What about your girls Rosé?" I ask..

"Um.. they don't need to join..  it will be me and my idiots" Rosé says .. "I'm sure they'll understand" she adds. .

Bringing a smile to all our faces   .

"Yeah you been ditching us for your plastics" dayhun says ..  and there we go again laughing ..

"Seriously.. I'll tell Jennie what you just said" Rosé says..

"Wait wait.. I was joking" dayhun quickly responds.

"Cat eyed girls are evil" jisoo says..

"Excuse me..are you looking into jennie's cat eyes?" Rosé asks ,eyes beaming into jisoo's..

"No.. babe .. I mean .." jisoo says .. but pauses .. " nevermind" she adds..

"Thought so.. you only look at me .. okay?" Rosé says with a smile .. waiting for Jisoo's reply..
Jisoo smiles and nods. .

I can't deal with these two..

"Let's enjoy ourselves this weekend" dayhun says .. raising a glass with alcohol in.. I'm not sure when we started drinking but.. we definitely not drunk  .. yet

"Fuckyeah!!"  I say ..

Let's goooo    ...

But first let me tell you more about Somi and I .. well there is no Somi and I..  not anymore.

  not anymore

I really thought I was in love with her  but I was just loving her

I really thought I was in love with her  but I was just loving her. I was caring for her and being the best I could be.
It was and is my first relationship.
I put a lot of effort into it.
Somi did too.. at first.
It went on for about two years until one day I came to surprise her and found her and a guy in her room with his tongue down her throat.

She didn't care.
She didn't try to tell me what I saw wasn't what it looked like.
She didn't care at all.

Her eyes beamed into mine .  She saw my heart breaking .. she saw me cry. .
That was the last time I cried.

I made a fool out of myself.

That was the last time I saw her ,last time we spoke .. the last time we were in the same space, breathing the same air..  until now..

"Lisa" jisoo calls out to me.. breaking me away from my thoughts..

"Unnie..." I say.. jisoo smiles..

"You're fine" jisoo says ,her smile still on her face ,the idiots looking at me.

"I am" I say , smiling too..

For now...

... short chapter ....

Onto the next..