part 9

Lisa's POV

"Why is this day so fucking boring" I say

"It means something interesting is about to happen" jisoo says.

"We're meeting Rose's Friends in a few ..that's kind of interesting" dayhun says..

"Lia says they extremely pretty" I raise..

"They are .. but they are really nice if you get to know them" jisoo adds.

"Again Acting like you bestfriends with them Jisoooyaaa" I say smirking.. she just rolls her eyes at me.. I laugh..

"Wait isn't that our sisters" joy says.. we all snap our heads in the direction joy is looking.. it's Chaeryeong and Lia.

"No time, let's go" jisoo says.

" Yeah Rosé is going to kill us if we don't meet up with her right now" dayhun adds..

"You two go ahead ,joy and I will be right behind" I say

"Lisayaa if you thinking of ditching" jisoo says her eyes beaming into mine..

I shake my head .

"No .. I promise.. we won't be long .. tell Rosé we will be there" I respond.. jisoo's eyes not breaking from mine..

"Okay.. you promised" jisoo says ,grabbing dayhuns wrist.. walking off..

"Scary unnie.." I say ,chuckling " joy let's go, those two look suspicious" I add, referring to our sisters..

Joy and I head towards Chae and Lia..

" what the fuck you doing" I say .. scaring the shit out of Chae and Lia..

"Unnieees.. you scared us" Lia says.. fear evident in their faces.

Joy and I laugh.

"Unnies? That's your unnie's?" A bunny looking girl asks.. Yuna.. along with Yeji,Ningning,Giselle, karina..

Shit .. when did they arrive. I swear I only saw our little fuckers here.

"Yeah ,this one over here is my unnie and the beautiful one is Chaeryeongs unnie" Lia says ,smirking at me.. this little shit.. it's war !!!!!

"Oh my gawwwddddd.. this is so cool"  Yuna says..

"Um.. Yuna please don't.." Chaeryeong says

"These are our friends unnie's.. yeji,yuna,ningning and karina.. you already know Giselle" Lia says pointing at each one..

"You really pretty" Yuna adds .. Lia and Chae mentally facepalm .. haha
Not sure whom she directed that to but joy and I smile and with that Yuna's face goes red.

Really now...

Joy looks at me ,I look at her ..
And our thoughts became one..
This is cringe as fuck .

Haha..

"Anyway.. I am joy and this is Lisa.." joy says..with a smile .." tell me what are you girls doing here ,where is Ryujin and Winter ?" Joy asks.

"Oh . We here because we waiting on them unnieee" Lia says.. smarty pants.. I need to teach her a lesson.

I walk up to her, she tilts her head up..looks at me..I look at her

"Unnie?" Lia says.. I smile.. I pat her head..

"Behave little Lisa" I say .. I swear she is dying inside.. smile not leaving my face.. Joy's smile not leaving her face either.. "or else" I add.. looking at Chaeryeong too.. she nods.. and with that I leave along with joy.. sending a small wave .. joy shaking her head but her smile still on her face.. Lia's face is everything right now and I feel accomplished. Got my revenge from this morning.