Chapter 26

Lisa's POV

"Lisa you really sure about sitting with them?" Jisoo asks..

Dayhun,joy, jisoo and I are outside the cafeteria.. Rosé begged jisoo to join her and jisoo doesn't wanna be without us at their table..

"I'm sure" I say, giving a genuine smile.

"Lisa you acting weird" dayhun says ,narrowing her eyes at me ..

" I am??" I ask.. eyebrows furrowed.. I know what she means but I'm a good actress .. okay????

"Yeah .. like we can genuinely see that you're okay with being in the same place as Irene.. didn't she like hurt the shit out of you" dayhun says..
Jisoo rolls her eyes..

"Dayhun.. that wasn't necessary" jisoo says

"She's right but I am okay.. I'm moving on" I say..  which is true but the moving on part is a lie.. I'm basically whipped for joohyun..

"Alright monkey.. just know if you wanna run .. squeeze my hand.. just like before" joy says .. dayhun and Jisoo chuckles..

"You had to mention that .." I say... Joy smiles..

"I don't lie Lalisa Manoban" joy says .. biggest smile on her face..

Idiots

As we enter.. Rose and her girl's are already seated ..

Joohyun looks breathtaking once again .

Why am I so whipped.

" Hey Girls.. hey babe" Rosé Say's.. smiling at jisoo.. her eyes meet mine .. she's mentally asking me if I'm okay with this.. I give her a quick nod..  she smiles ..  pulling jisoo next to her .. "My mom made this for you" Rosé adds , giving jisoo a container.. jisoo immediately smiles..

I smile .. Chaesoo ... are goals.
Food brought them together.

Joy,dayhun and I take our seats..

"Hi" jennie says..
"Hey" I respond.. with a smile which made her activate her deadly gummy smile.. her gummy smile makes every no a yes.. 

I can feel the heat on my cheeks because of catwoman(jennie) but I can feel another heat.. jooyhuns eyes burning holes into my huge forward..

I'm not gonna look at you joohyun..

"I really thought you girls won't sit with us again" Wendy says..

"Uh.. it was Lisa's idea" dayhun say's.. I immediately look at her.. my eyes widen..

"What??" Jennie says

"What!?" I say..

"Dayhun is lying. . Don't pay attention to her" joy say's.. Thanks Park.

I'm not sure how and why but my eyes locked with Joohyun's. She was already looking at me .. she raises an eyebrow but I proceed with scanning her face .. my eyes trail to her lips.. moving down to her neck , I can feel Joohyun's stare burning into me but I can't stop.. she's just too beautiful..