chapter 60

IDIOTS HOUSE

Jennie And Nayeon .. with five fuming girls ;

Rosé
Wendy
Yeri
Irene
Sana .. well Sana's not really fuming,her eyes shows regret.

"You girls won't back down" Jennie exhales .. eyes on Rosé ,Yeri,Irene,Sana and wendy .. Sana's eyes is telling a different story..

"No!!! They know what they are doing!!" Rosé raises "and they enjoying the attention" she adds .. still a fuming chipmunk..

"Right !!! I agree" Irene adds.. a fuming bunny..

"It's a fundraiser though.. a talent show.." nayeon raises.. a calm bunny..

"I don't give a fuck .. they enjoying themselves.. I hate that Seo bitch" Yeri's voice echoes.. ooh she's definitely not backing down..

"You girls are extra .. really.. wait.. Wendy.. let me hear what you have to say about this" Jennie says..

"I - .. actually I agree with them.. they definitely liking the attention.." Wendy says..

Jennie and Nayeon looks at them in disbelief..

Shaking theirbhead.. these girls ... jinjaaaaa

"What about you Sana?" Nayeon asks .. eyes on Sana..

Sana swallows the lump in her throat...

"Before Dayhun left .. she said that Rosé, Irene,Yeri, Wendy and I are doing the same thing right now.." Sana voices out..

The girls have gone completely silent ..

Tears start to roll down Sana's eyes because she knows dayhun was right ... and hearing what the girls have to say just confirms that the idiots are definitely hurt wherever they are right now ..

"What were we doing?" Irene questions ..

"We were.." Sana trails.. " We were hurting them .. we are hurting them.. we are .. hurting the love of our lives Unnie" Sana adds.. crying ..."they'll never hurt us .. not intentionally.. and we all know that.. I know dayhun won't cheat on me but yet I accuse her of things she'll never ever do.. all of us did the same damn thing.. accuse our loyal girlfriend's" Sana adds.. Rosé and Wendy's eyes widen.. realizing what Sana said is true.. Irene is silent, her heart aches .. Yeri .. is hurting .. bad ... she left her bear stranded for no good reason.

"Dayhun said .. we don't trust them and she's right because we don't.. Yeri you left Seulgi stranded on the street.. Irene you left Lisa stranded too.. I fought with dayhun.. Wendy broke Joy's heart.. And Rosé you definitely made Jisoo feel like she don't matter... we all broke their hearts and .. it's been 2 hours after our fight .. and we doing nothing to get our girls back.. we fucked up big time... and I'm not even that long with Dayhhhunnnn huhuhuhuhu" Sana ends off.. crying.... her heart out.. haha

"You girls definitely fucked up" jennie says.. she beams at the girls and ... they all fucking crying..

"I.. I need to.. to get Lisa ... I left her .. at our .. special place" Irene sobs out between her hiccups..

"Seul must be waiting for me on the sidewalk.. I'm going" Yeri adds.. sobbing too..

"Seriously .. it's been 2 hours.. you really think your girls are going to stay there.. come on" jennie says..

Jennie is pissed at her girls because.. they hurt the idiots.. they all have become close ..

Arguments is normal within a relationship but these girls have gone overboard today..

"As much as I love you girls.. I am siding with the idiots.. because after hearing what each of you said about what happened when you argued .. I have to say that you girls are fucking stupid!!!" Jennie raises.. eyes beaming at the girls.. they beam back.. they are sad .. regretting everything..

"Just a heads up for what I'm about to say next..This is definitely going to hurt" Jennie breaths out ,her eyes on the girls.. "I won't be fucking surprised if they ask for a break or worst.. break up .." jennie adds..

"Jen stop!!" Irene's voice echoes.. still sobbing.. she knows jennie is right but the girls don't want to hear that.. they want their girlfriend's

"No!!! Irene you basically called Lisa a cheater.. you placing Lisa in the same category as Suho.. goddammit Unnie.. you really think Lisa is the same as your cheating ex huh" Jennie's voice echoes.. Irene's eyes widen, realizing what she has done.. sh shakes her head .. no

"No ... Lisa's nothing like him!! I .. no.. I know she won't cheat on me... she loves me for fucks sake" Irene says .. while crying..

Jennie's feline eyes beams into Irene's eyes.. not holding back..Lalisa Manoban has become one of her closest friends ..

"be honest with me.. do you really love Lisa like you say you do..? be completely honest Unnie because we all fucking know that Lisa is head over heels in love with you.. do you really love Lisa the way she loves you?!!" Jennie questions. . Eyes beaming at Irene.. shit has gotten real.. haha ..
They have never had an intense conversation like this before..

Irene nods.. eyes filled with tears.. Yeri still crying .. omg haha .. I'm sorry ..

"I really love her .. I do .. with all my fucking heart and soul.. omg what have I done" Irene answers but ends up crying.. Jennie rolls her eyes .. and sets them on Rosé...

"You.. Park.. more than 5 years right ????" Jennie questions.. eyes beaming at Park Roseanne..

"Y-yes ..unnie" Rosé responds in a low tone.. referring to how long she and jisoo's been together.

"And yet you fucking doubt the love of your life.. wow.. wait .. wait hold up.. didn't you say Jisoo asked you to Marry her ??" Jennie raises and scoffs.. " jisoo must be broken right now.. the love of her life don't trust her after so many years ... don't you love her like she loves you???" She adds

"I do.. you know I do.." Rosé sobs out .

"Nice way of showing the girl you almost been a decade with you love her.." jennie adds ... exhales.. and then sets her feline eyes on Wendy and Sana..

"You two are fucking ridiculous.. not even that long together but you go head first into an argument.. didn't you girls think before saying those hurtful things ?? Wendy... this is not you.. I get that you in love with Joy.. but bitch.. she's just as inlove like you.. seriously.." jennie breaths out.. " and Sana.. I know you regretting everything.. and I want to say it is too late but I can't.. because I know those idiots are head over heels for you bitches.. dayhun is the university's heart throb yet she only chooses to look at you Sana.. believe me.. even Nayeon had a crush on Dayhun but ... dayhun is in love with you.." jennie adds . . Breaking the girls heart even further.. and right now she don't give a fuck.. they should learn from their mistakes.. those idiots are crazy about them..

Eyes on Yeri.. she's been crying non stop but that doesn't stop Jennie from holding back..

"Yeri.. you're like a sister to me and as your unnie .. I would like to let you know that you ripped out your Bears heart and stepped on it.. not giving a fuck if it hurts her .. and reality check.. you definitely fucking hurted her.. Seul is like a sister to me too.. goddammit girls.. you .. I.. I'm sorry" jennie voices out.. her voice breaking .. her tears are rolling down her face.. down her mandu cheeks ..

No one is talking, all you can hear is sobs, the sniffles.. haha.. heavy breathing ,trying control their crying..

"I'm sorry.. but you girls had to hear it.. you really hurted those idiots this time .. and it hurts me too,I'm sure Nayeon feels the same.." jennie raises..

"Nayeon and i became close with them and not because they are our bestfriends girlfriend's ..no .. We all grew fond of eachother, we enjoyed the hangouts,the conversations..everything we all did together as friends.. and you bitches know that.. You know I don't easily let new faces into my circle..it has always been just us.. but here I am Defending girls I myself consider as sisters ..close friends... "Jennie adds.. closing her eyes exhaling .. she opens her eyes .. beaming at the girls..

"Having arguments is normal but you five completely slaughtered the love of your lives.. and right now.. I'm not sure where they are or what they are doing.." jennie ends off...

What are those idiots doing ...