chapter 76 Backstage

IDIOTS

"Party at my housseeeee.. let's go" Moonbyul's voice echoes ..

"Uh no thank you but we need to fix our relationships" jisoo raises

"What?? So you idiots won't come?" Moonbyul questions beaming at Joy,Lisa,jisoo,seul,Chae and Dahyun

"Well there's nothing wrong with my relationship but Mina have something special planned for me tonight .. sorry-" Chaeyoung voices out

"-not sorry" jisoo continues ..

"Well thank you .. fuccck -I really don't have the energy to party tonight.. I just want to relax with Solar tonight" Moonbyul says .. getting everyone to look at her confusingly

"Then why suggest a party.. are you on drugs???!" Seulgi raises

"No.." Moonbyul exhales , rolling her eyes at Seulgi.. "blame your cousin,Wheein.. she forced the idea onto me and I had no choice but to go with it .. and knowing that you idiots won't show up , this "so-called" party will be lame as ever and Wheein won't like that at all" she adds..

"Bear .. Chae .. - is Wheein really your cousin because she's .. different" Dayhun raises .. with a grin..

"Yeah .. same bloodline indeed.. such a shame" Chaeyoung raises.. getting the girls to laugh..

"Hey ladiesss" a voice echoes belonging to Jin.. along with his BTS bros..

"Okay .. bye .. a Roblox character just entered" Moonbyul says.. getting the idiots to laugh ..

"Huh.. Roblox?" Jin questions ,eyebrows furrowed..

"She says you built like a Roblox character" Jungkook raises .. trying to hold back his laughter..

"I am not!! Byulllll TAKE THAT BACK!!" Jin raises.. eyes beaming at Moonbyul..

Moonbyul rolls her eyes

Moonbyul rolls her eyes .. she beams at the idiots once again..

"So.. no party ladies .. I'll let wheein and hwasa know" Moonbyul voices out..

"We having a party.. you girls shou-" Jimin voices out but his sentence was cut short by.. MOONBYUL..

"Uh.. who the fuck are you??" Moon raises .. eyebrow raises.. she beams at Jin.. "siren-head silence your children..please" she adds.. beaming at Jin.. his eyebrows furrowed once again..

The idiots breaking into laughter .. a confused Jin looks at them

 a confused Jin looks at them