Chapter 54

LISA'S POV

"Mina won't be here right?" Dayhun raises..

We just got home. . Dropped  our girls at Rosé and Joy's house and now it's just us four.. me,jisoo,seul and Dayhun..

"Obviously NOT.. she's probably fucking Chaeyoung" I raise .. we idiots laugh but it immediately dies down as soon as our eyes meet .. the one and only Mina.. she's in our kitchen .. standing behind the kitchen counter.. beaming at us ..

"Guess I'm not fucking Chaeyoung right now" Mina's voice echoes.. fuck.. we're dead..  "I'm here to fuck you four idiots" she Adds.. smirk on her face ...

"Mina .. let's tal-" seul raises but dayhun dashes off immediately..

"Fuck the talking, run idiot!!!!" Dayhun's voice echoes as she disappears out of the kitchen .. our eyes follow her movement. 

The sound of Mina's chuckle made us beam at her again .. goddammit..
I gulp
I can hear seulgi's gulp
I can hear jisoo's multiple gulps

"Mi.. Mina.. I'm..  sorry .. I..-" Jisoo's rambling gets cut by Mina's evil chuckle ..

Gulping... all of us swallowing absolutely nothing ..

"Hide. . . And I'll Seek" Mina raises..

"What?" Seulgi breaths out..

"If I find you , I get to stab you in your face .." Mina's voice echoes, her gummy smile activated goddammit..

Seulgi makes a run for it..

Jisoo and I are left..
Jisoo's eyes beam at me.. she smiles ..

You got my back and I got yours right jisoo??

No...

Because jisoo fucking ran too..

Leaving me all alone with Satan's Wife.

My eyes meet hers ..

"Hi.." I exhale..

She smiles..  tilts her head in a cute Penguin way ..  deadliest head tilt ever.

She walks towards me..

Do I run?

I can't move.. my legs won't work .. fuck you tall limbs.

I watch her make her way towards me.
Her eyes not leaving mine..

As soon as she stepped in front of me .. she placed her hand on my shoulder.. I fucking gulped again..

"Thank you" Mina says..

I'm confused

"What?" I breath out..

"After I grabbed Chaeyoung's hand and ran out .. she kissed me and asked me on a date" Mina says...

"What?" I continue to voice out .

Mina chuckles

"Chaeyoung said, if things didn't happen like that she wouldn't of had the balls to ask me out on a date .. I guess your teasing motivated her" Mina says .. smiling.. making me smile too

"What?" I raise.. smile still on my face..

Mina chuckles again..  she hugs me and breaks away..

"Thank you .. once again..  tell those idiots to stop being pussy" Mina raises .. " bye bye" she adds and skips away ..
...

"What??" I breath out..  Mina has left already and I'm still in a zone..

.. okay , I guess I just won the squid game..