chapter 94

IDIOTS

"It's done.. I got their location.. now what?" Mina raises .. beaming at the idiots ..

Silence..

"We show up" Seulgi says ..

"And then what?"Mina raises..

"Hold up.. Jennie won't like this one bit" Mino raises..

Yep .. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim won't.

"A hot guy invited your feline looking girl and you want to stay Behind?" Lisa raises

"A hot guy invited your feline looking girl and you want to stay Behind?" Lisa raises.. his eyes widen

"Someone made a move on Jennie?" Mino asks..

"Haven't you been listening ????goddammit.. you already weird and now you're slow too.." Lisa says ..

Haha the idiots laugh

"Fuck you Lisa" Mino counters.. "and I'm definitely going with" he adds..

The idiots laugh once again ..

"Why are you laughing??!" Mino asks.. annoyed

"You are .. -" Dahyun voices out but jisoo cuts in

"-Dahyun shut it .. we need to have a game plan and a dress code" jisoo says..

"What's with you and dress codes??" Seulgi raises..

"We need to crash their little fake date in style .. okay???" Jisoo says smirking.. getting the idiots to smirk too..

"Okay!!"

....

IRENE'S POV

Ugh.. I can't stop thinking about that look Lisa had on her face.. I know she's up to something ...

But what???

"Irene .. you murdering that poor water bottle" Wendy's voice breaks me out of my head.. I beam at her.. and then my hands.. the water bottle was holding onto dear life..  I'm sorry my plastic companion ..

I beam at Wendy again..

"Those Idiots are upto no good" I voice out..

"Well yeah they are.. did you see the look on Seulgi's face???that fucking idiot!" Yeri voices out

"Joy wouldn't hide anything from me" Wendy Raises..  dreamy as ffff...

I raise an eyebrow

"Ofcourse she won't tell YOU her secret plans with the idiots" I counter... "Right Rosé??" I add .. still beaming at Wendy

"Right.. -idiots code" Rosé nonchalantly replies .. while eating the food Jennie prepared for her ..

"What's an idiots code .. and does that mean Jeongyeon is in it too?" Nayeon questions..