chapter 67

MATURE CONTENT ..

IRENE'S POV

"Ugh.. fu- babe!!" I moan out .. I'm ontop of Lisa.. straddling her , riding her while a big purple strap-on continuously thrust deep inside me with every hip movement I make .. riding myself back and forth ontop of Lisa , hot sweating Lisa.. My head thrown back, I can hear her moaning, groaning as the other end of the strap-on pleasures her .. my eyes filled with lustrous thoughts beaming at her ,biting my lip as I watch her moan my name.. fuck..

I lean forward ,her scent is mixed with the smell of sex ..moving my hand onto her neck,my palm feeling her warm throat ,she gulps at the touch of my breast against hers..

"Call me your wife, again" my voice echoes through her ears.. I feel her gulp again ,I tighten my hold on her neck..continuing to move ontop of her ..slowing down the pace which got her to moan.. that's sexy .. "I said call me .. YOUR WIFE.. AGAIN LALISA MANOBAN" I breath out .. she moans again underneath me,her fingers dipping into my skin as she tightens the hold on my waist..

"Fuck me harder .. my sexy wife" Lisa breaths out ,against my neck.. her voice and those words sent shivers down my spine.. fuck.. I fastened my pace ontop her, leaning back.. OUR eyes meeting .. her dark orbs melting into mine.. I missed her.. all of her..

"Fuck" I silently utter.. she bites her bottom lip as her hand moves to my neck, gently giving me a choke.. not breaking eye contact as I ride the love of my life.. her chest rises .. and falls..

"I'm going to cum" she breaths out ,still not breaking eye contact.. her hold on my neck tightens..

"Cum for me baby" I exhale.. her mouth opens.. she watches me in pleasure .. "I'm close too" I add.. and with that she pulls me down and connects our lips,kissing me passionately .. while her hands are on my back,fingers spread out.. making love to the woman that owns my heart,my soul..

Call me your wife again,Lalisa Manoban..

...

...

LISA'S POV

Backhugging Irene while she prepares us something light to eat.. she giggles everytime I place kisses into her neck..

"Babyyy.. you don't want to eat?" Joohyun asks.. 

"I want to EAT ,Hyun" I say.. and she quickly turns around.. eyebrow raised..

IRENE'S POV

"I want to EAT , Hyun" Lisa say's..
Her tone laced with seduction.. I know what she wants to eat..
I turn around ,raising an eyebrow ,beaming at her ..

"You've been eating on me for hours..  let me add that not to long ago you wanted me to prepare us some snacks and now you want something different.. you do know that I'm aching down there right??" I raise.. Lisa has been beaming at me,  smile on her face while her hand cups my cheek.. placing kisses into my neck from time to time .. she beams at me once again.. 

"Babe ,I get what you saying and I understand.. but don't you think I can take the pain .. away.. away..." Lisa raises... tilts her head in a cute way .. I'm drowning into her eyes.. silence .. she leans forward which makes me blink my eyes immediately, snapping me out of whatever trip I was in.. I lean back   .. which makes Lisa chuckle.. "playing hard to get, are we?"She adds.. brow raised..  smirking.. I place both my hands onto her shoulders...

To be honest, Lisa had me there.. she can charm her way into my soul and over my walls.. but I've got a little strength in me .. and she knows it..

"Baby.. my love.. my everything" I voice out.. leaning forward and giving her a peck.. I lean back, my eyes meets hers.. my hand moves to her face ,thumb caressing her cheek.. "I love when you can't get enough of me , I love it even more when you can't get enough of seeing me naked.. but .. you are going to have to wait until later to bed me again.. and this time I want it rough and hard because I'm definitely going  all out on you" I add.. brushing my thumb on her slightly parted lips.. her chest rises and falls as she holds my gaze.. her eyes has gotten darker.. I love when she looks at me like this.. 

"Hyun.. don't.. don't Tease me like this .." Lisa breaths out .. I step forward  ... cupping her cheek in which she melts into... her hold on my waist tightens  ..

"It's fun to tease you babe" I raise.. "getting you worked up will bring you to numbing me later, completely numbing me" I breath out against Lisa’s lips..she closes her eyes ,trying to control her breathing.. she's completely turned on .. I smirk.. and move back.. turning around, continuing with preparing our snack.. I can feel her gaze on me ... she says nothing .. moves around the counter and seats in front of me.. I lift my head and just as I thought, she's already beaming at me.. I smile..  she hasn't said a word.. her eyes fall to my hands .. "hungry?" I ask .. her eyes meets mine again..  she nods.. I take a strawberry from the plate and lean over .. her eyes fall to my cleavage .. but she opens her mouth ,biting on the strawberry, her lips look so fucking good .. I take the remaining of the strawberry, biting on it .. not breaking eye contact..

You can call it sexual tension ..
You can call it teasing..

But I know for a fact that I'm calling Lisa's Name tonight .. shouting her name tonight..

She swallows..

Her tongue briefly licks her bottom lip.. 

"You want more?" I ask

"You want more?" I ask.. still holding the eye contact.. Lisa has a small smirk on her face . She tilts her head to the side..  fuck.. this monkey is driving me crazy    ..

"Get done Hyun..  I want to pin you down in our bed already!" Lisa breaths out and raises an eyebrow ..

waiting on my response

And I had no response.. I finished our snack in a hurry..
We ate in silence ..

And then ...

You know what happened next ..