chapter 39

"So... I guess you'll be here a lot" jisoo says.. she's leaning over the kitchen counter.

I'm at the idiots place.. their place is huge , their kitchen is beautiful..

 their place is huge , their kitchen is beautiful

Irene's POV obviously..

I raise an eyebrow ..

"My Girlfriend lives here.. so yeah obviously I'll be here a lot" I respond..

I hear Dayhun chuckle..

"Don't mind her ..she's still upset about your ex.. we care about Lisa.. you know" dayhun say's.. she's on the left side of the kitchen counter..

My eyes leave dayhun, I look at jisoo.. her eyes never left me..

"I understand and I do apologize but I have no intention in hurting Lisa.." I voice out..

"Your ex won't leave you alone though.. I mean .. we,the idiots can deal with it .. Mina is a speed dial away .. we were just waiting on Lisa's go ahead." Jisoo says .. her voice is different .. and I'm not sure what she means.. sounds kind of evil.. especially when they speak of Mina..

"That's not necessary

"That's not necessary..Joohyun dealt with it .. without any violence needed.. Suho won't bother her or any of us again" Lisa's voice filling the kitchen..she stands next to me..

"Lucky.. his blood woul-" jisoo starts to say but lisa immediately cuts in  .

"Uh ... okay Chu..  Suho won't be a problem again.. okay?" Lisa interrupts..

Jisoo rolls her eyes ..

"Fine" Jisoo says.. dayhun chuckles and shakes her head..

"Uh.. are you girls in some kind of mob or what??? And Mina is your gang leader or what???" I ask.. because seriously.. it's not the first time..  Lisa looks at me .. she has a smile on her face..

"Nope" dayhun responds ,she pops the P.. "but .. we will f-" dayhun adds but Lisa interrupts again..

She still looking at me..

I raise my brow..

"We not not in involved in any illegal activities but .. do not fuck with us .. or our family..  or anyone we love and care about..  it won't end well .. for them" Lisa says with a straight face ,I immediately nod .. I won't lie.. she kind of turned me on ..