part 6

Irene's POV

It's Saturday. We're at the mall,like we planned yesterday. We meaning Me,Jennie,Wendy,Nayeon.. Rosé is with jisoo .. it's their anniversary.. our baby better get fucked this weekend.

--
"Babe are we done yet, Kai and I are tired already.. we carrying all your bags" Suho said. My boyfriend Suho.
Kai is jennie's boyfriend. Nayeon and wendy are single or that's what they tell us.
Wondering why Kai and Suho are with us ??? They came uninvited and now they complaining.. idiots.

" you complaining ??give me those bags" I say ,moving forward to take the bags from his hands. He steps backwards
"No..no babe ,I'm not . I'll carry ..I'm just joking" Suho says ,laughing awkwardky, trying to lighten me up but fails. Why did I say yes to this loser .

I roll my eyes ,walking away from him.
Jennie and Kai having a little argument . Kai looks like a lost puppy right now..haha.. the male species is something else.

"Kai just stay with Suho, I can't breath with you around" jennie says..she stands next to me ,Kai heads to suho ..

" useless ..these guys are useless" jennie adds.i laugh..

"I feel the same way" I say

" I think it's a sign.. we need to stop being straight" jennie says ,I laugh.

"Did I just hear right" nayeon asks , coming closer along with wendy.

"Irene is already gay so it's just Jennie that needs to be changed a little" wendy says.. jennie smirks, her eyes immediately widens, she's looking outside of the store we in.

"Isn't that our sisters.. when did they arrive .." jennie says.

Yeji whom is jennie's sister.
Karina whom is Irene's sister
Ryujin whom is Rose's sister
Yuna whom is Nayeon's sister
Ningning whom is Wendy's sister

They are with Giselle whom is Sana's sister.
Winter is jisoo's sister
Lia is Lisa's sister
Chaeryeong (itzy) is Joy's sister
Dayhun doesn't have a younger sister. She do have other siblings .

Siblings will be announced in the next chapter

" what the fuck is Ningning doing here" wendy says ,about to go grab her sister by the neck.

"Hold up ,let's have a get together later and hear what they have to say" jennie says ,holding Wendy's wrist.

" what if they get in trouble?,ningning likes to get into trouble" wendy says.

"Well I'm sure we'll ground the fuck out of their asses" jennie says.

"Who are those other girls though" nayeon questions

"Friends I suppose , Rosé and Sana's sister's is also there .." jennie says.

Their younger sisters have been away for one week ,university project. The juniors all went. The girls didn't expect their sisters to be back until later today .

BTW still Irene's POV

I was listening to the girls plan to punish our sisters. Wendy and Jennie seems to enjoy torturing their sisters.
As I was listening to them planning ..I saw her.. I saw my mystery girl walk towards the counters direction.
She's here?
In the same store as I?
Am I seeing things ?

"Let's go this way , I wanna check out the swimwear" jennie says ...heading to the far left side.. mystery girl went to the far right side..

Act normal irene ..

"You girls go ahead ,I want to check something quick" I say ,giving them a smile . They Nod..

"We'll wait by the swimwear along with Kai and Suho" jennie says.i Nod. They head the other direction and I immediately head towards the direction in which I saw my girl.. I hope it's her. It is her..