chapter 81

LISA'S POV

It's Monday..

And that means the idiots and I are back with our normal University lifestyle..

The fundraising talent show is over .
We raised a lot of money and to be honest I forgot where the money is going to..

I've spent the weekend with Joohyun.. from Friday night until this morning.

The rest of the idiots did the same ..
I guess it was a separate couple getaway ..haha ..

Joohyun and I are currently at a Café.. it's 7:40am and she needed some caffeine or anything that will give life to her tired soul.. we decided to get some before we head to University.

I stand behind Joohyun, her eyes are on the menu .. my head resting on her shoulder and my arms are around her waist with my hands inside her kangaroo pockets of her hoodie.. it was my hoodie but now it's hers..

"Babe ,you want anything?" She asks .. tilting her head to look at me ..

"No baby .. but um.." I voice out and then beam at her "You'll share yours with me right ??" I add.. Joohyun smiles.. her beautiful smile.. she nods .. and proceeds with ordering her beverage ...

...

We're in Joohyun's section.. my back leaning against the lockers as she takes the books she needs ..

"Limariooo" my voice echoes throughout the hallway.. it's jisoo.. she has the biggest smile on her face while running towards me..

Rosé is behind her , rolling her eyes at her girlfriend..
The girls and the idiots are also heading our way..

Joohyun closes her locker door and watches the interaction between me and jisoo.. Lisoo.

Jisoo is in my arms .. hugging me tight..

"I missed you Limario" jisoo says .. her eyes find mine.. I smile..

"I missed you too Turtle Rabbit" I say .. "Did you have fun?" I add ,asking her.. she nods.. "You and Chaeng okay?" I ask . She nods.. "Good" I say.. kissing her forehead ..

"What the fuck is going on here" Joohyun's voice breaking me and jisoo apart.. we beam at my fuming girlfriend..

"Unnie , don't bother.. these two get like this when they away from eachother for long" Rosé's voice joins in.. joohyun rolls her eyes..

"It was two days.." joohyun raises

"Well i missed my monkey" Jisoo raises..

"I don't give a fuck" Joohyun counters..

Jisoo chuckles..

"Wow.. Irene Bae is jealous of me.." jisoo says.. she looks at me with a wide smile "Lisa.. your girlfriend is jealous of me.. hahaha" she adds.. laughing because she finds this funny..

"I'm not jealous!!" joohyun quickly responds..

"Why you acting this way?" Jisoo raises.. smirking..

Joohyun steps forward towards jisoo..

"Because the girl I fucked until she was numb.. kissed YOU- " Joohyun's serious venomous laced tone echoes.. everyone's eyes widen.. the idiots smirk.. my face is red "-her lips belong to me .. her body,her soul.. everything.. I don't care if you are family.. don't fucking touch what's mine!!!" Joohyun adds.. jisoo still has a smirk.. but a satisfied smirk..

"Noted" jisoo says with a smile.. she faces me.. "You better not fuck up this relationship monkey .. because this girl right here-" She adds while facing Joohyun again "-loves you" she ends off.. Joohyun and jisoo not breaking eye contact..

"I do..-" Joohyun breaths out .. "I'll kill for her" she adds.. which makes jisoo tilt her head ..

"I expect you to" jisoo says .. and both jisoo and joohyun sets their eyes on me.. my eyes widen.. they are beaming into my soul..

"Okay .. calm down.. it's too early for this shit" Dahyun interrupts.. jisoo and joohyun immediately sets their eyes on dahyun.. which makes her gulp..

"Okay bye..see you girls later" Dahyun immediately says.. she pecks Sana's lips and runs off..

I chuckle.. which I regret because jisoo and joohyun are beaming at me again ..

"Roseanne please help me.." I breath out as I lower my head.. Rosé laughs and grabs Jisoo's hand.. dragging her down the hallway..

The girls and idiots follow behind leaving me and Joohyun alone once again .. my eyes watching as their disappear into the crowd of students ..

"I love you" Joohyun's voice making me meet her eyes.. her eyes which were already set on me.. I step forward,lacing our one hand together and lean towards her giving her soft lips a quick peck ..

"I love you" I say .. not breaking eye contact .

I palm her cheek with my other hand.. caressing my thumb across her skin ,her cheek..

"I'll never get tired of your beautiful face- .. of you,Hyun" I say ..
I immediately feel Joohyun's other hand on the back of my neck ,pulling me in for a kiss in which I reciprocate.. kissing her .. passionately ..

"I'll miss you" Joohyun exhales as soon as our lips separated, forehead against hers .. I wrap my arms around her waist .. hers around my neck.. I bury my face into her neck .. inhaling her scent ..

"I'll miss you more,Hyun" I say.. placing a kiss into her neck.. trailing to her ears .. "So much" I add/whisper into her ear.. she tightens her hold..

"Finders keepers Lalisa Manoban" Joohyun's voice echoes through my ears..

"Finders Keepers ,Joohyun" I breath out.. locking eyes with her.. drowning into her brown orbs ..

Finders keepers..

.. is this the end ??

I really don't know ..

I'm not sure.. it seems like a good ending though but I love writing ..

I guess I'll thnk about it.. maybe add a few bonus chapters and then HIT YOU WITH THAT .. JENLISA STORY haha ..

Suggest what you all want though.

Short chapters I know but i promise to update faster and keep you all entertained.

Maybe I'll have a part 2 .. and elaborate more on what the idiots did with those 5 guys or what Mina really did with the idiots devil professor .. hmmm .. Anyway enjoy

Once again ,I'm sorry..