chapter 78 THE TALK 2

SEULGI'S POV

"This .." Yeri's voice echoes and trails off .. she turns around.. locks eyes with me.. "this is where we had our first date" she adds.. her beautiful eyes melting into my own ..

Our first date was on a ... wait .. let me show you ..

 let me show you

Boat restaurant

Boat restaurant.. - well thats what I typed in pinterest haha ..

Anyway..

Yeri and I had our first date on here..
Back then I rented the whole boat for the night and I did the same tonight..

Just Yerim and I.. with a few Staff that is assisting us ..

"It is" I say.. not breaking eye contact.. "and if I'm correct .. this is where we had our first kiss too.." I add..

"Our first kiss" Yeri breaths out ..

...

LISA'S POV

"Our first time happened right over there" Joohyun voices out ,beaming at a specific place .. and then she sets eyes on me .. "in your car.. we made love in your car" she adds.. she takes a step closer towards me .. places her hand on my shoulder..

"At our special place,Hyun" I say .. beaming into the eyes of the love of my life..

"We found eachother here .. do you remember what I told you?" Joohyun raises.. taking my other hand.. locking it in her own ..

"You said .. FINDERS KEEPERS.." I voice out .. Joohyun's lips form into a smile.. that beautiful smile..
She steps more closer.. I can feel her breathe against my lips..
Not breaking eye contact ..

"I found you here .. I'm keeping you .. here" Joohyun breaths out against my lips .. placing our intertwined hands on her chest.. "right here,Lisa" she adds.. I can feel the way her heart is beating against my palm.. similar to mine.. I drive her crazy.. she drives me insane ..

"I guess we should talk .." I raise..

Silence ..

Her eyes never left mine .. she leans forward and places a kiss onto my lips..