chapter 57

Lisa's POV

"Hey" a random girls voice echoes ... eyes beaming at Suelgi.

"Fuck off" Yeri responds way too quick..

I chuckle along with Joy,dayhun,jisoo

The random girl ran away way too quick . Jealous Yeri ... is something else .

"You enjoying this" Yeri raises, eyes beaming at the love of her life..
Seulgi's eyes widen

"No .. no .. ofcourse not .." Seulgi raises ..

Yeri rolls her eyes ..

We are currently CHILLING on the bleachers ..

"Sana said Somi is back and asking about you" dayhun raises..

Silence..

"Thought Mina got rid of that bitch" Joy says .. we chuckle.. obviously my idiots don't like Somi

"Obviously Somi didn't get the message.." dayhun says

"I give no fucks about Somi" I say

"She asked about you" dayhun says

"And yet I give no fucks .." I raise again.. making my idiots laugh.

"My Unnie won't like this one bit" Yeri says ..
And she's right.. Joohyun will be over her head when she hears this

"I suggest you prepare yourself Lisa because Somi will find a way to approach you .." Seulgi says

"We all should be prepared and keep her away from Lisa" jisoo says

"Yeah .. she'll be so frustrated and hate us even more hahahaha" joy says.. laughing.. making us all laugh..

I know my idiots won't let me down .

CAFETERIA

JENNIE'S POV

"Don't look but Kai,Suho and Chanyeol is approaching" I say.. and these stupid bitches avoid my warning and look .. eyes beaming at three losers heading towards our table..

"Hi girls" chanyeol says .. he has the biggest crush on Rosé..

Rosé, Irene, wendy,nayeon and I are here .. we actually waiting on the idiots..

"Suho , you not suppose to be in the same space as me .." Irene raises .. glaring at Suho

"I .. I know but-" suho says but someone interrupts his lame excuse

"Hey babe.." Lisa's voice echoes .. which makes Irene tilt her head immediately ..eyes meeting Lisa's but-

Lisa's POV

"Hey babe" I say.. Joohyun's eyes immediately meeting mine , she's worried .. ofcourse she would be , I'm here .. her ex is here .. will I explode ... be mad ??no???

Let me take your worries away baby ..

I'm standing behind her , she's seated..

I tilt her head up as I lean down.. capturing her soft lips.. kissing the woman I love with all I am , with all the passion stored inside my soul.. with love .. her lips move along with mine.. her warm tongue sliding out of my mouth as I break away ,leaning back.. my eyes fixed on her .. she slowly opens her eyes meeting my brown orbs.. my hand on her cheek,thumb caressing her red cheek... so fucking beautiful..

"So fucking beautiful" I voice out my thoughts ... leaning forward once again ... kissing her.. my hand slides down to her neck .. as do my lips .. "Hyun,let's go home" I add.. into her ear ,I lean back, her eyes meeting mine ,she doesn't say a thing but nods slowly .. not breaking eye contact..

I step back , holding out my hand in which she takes.. getting up -

"Excuse me .. we are here too" jennie's voice echoes .. making Joohyun and I snap out of our little world..

Fuck ,I forgot .. honestly..

My idiots have the biggest smiles on their faces.

"I.. um..I'm done with my classes for the day.. and .. I.. Lisa and I are heading out .. see you girls later" Hyun says .. while grabbing her bag.. the girls laugh

"You didn't have to explain .. we just wanted you to lovebirds to acknowledge us" jennie says

"And we do.. it's just .. I got lost" I say.. my face is obviously red..

And you know what.. Suho,Kai and Chanyeol are nowhere to be seen. Haha

Chanyeol is afraid of jisoo haha.. I'm not sure why Kai was here..
Suho .. I'm not sure .. but he'll be dealt with

I feel Joohyun's hand on mine, her eyes beaming into mine.. I immediately smile..

"Laters girls" I say ,eyes not leaving Joohyun's.. she smiles .. fuck..

I was leaning forward once again but she places her hand on my chest..

"Let's get out of here baby" joohyun breaths out .. giving me a peck on my lips..

And with that I head out , holding her hand ..

...

Irene's POV

What in the actual fuck.
How did I get so lucky.

We on our way to a restaurant.. I didn't get to eat at the cafeteria.. suho and his dumb friends ruined my day .. but Lisa changed that so quick just by kissing me.. just by being there.. claiming me..

I'm staring at her while she drives . I'm playing with her one hand.. she smiles and beams at from time to time.. I'm in love with her ..

I raise our hands.. placing a kiss on hers ..leaving my lips there .. she looks at me..

RED LIGHT ..

Her eyes beaming into mine.. her smile not leaving her face..

"I love you so much" I breath out ,placing another kiss on her hand..

She doesn't say anything but the way she's looking at me right now.. she's drowning in my eyes.. her chest rises and falls.. her heart is going crazy.. she's in love with me..

"So fucking beautiful" Lisa breathes out..
Fuck.. my heart is running miles..

GREEN LIGHT..

Driving again , her eyes breaks away from mine .. focusing on the road again..

...

The moment we parked .. Lisa removed her seatbelt and say's ..

"Don't get out"

I look at her with confusion.. but I nod..

She gets out .. moving to my side.. opening the door .. holding out her hand . .. I place my hand in hers and get out..she closes the door behind me and immediately pin me against the car.. my hands on her shoulders..

What's going on in my girls head..

She goes for my neck . . Kissing and sucking into my neck.. while her hands find their way to my breast.. I squeeze her shoulders . . I'm turned on obviously but we're in public and I'm not sure what's Lisa's thinking right now ...

She leans back.. her eyes finding my mine.. she moves the strands of hair behind my ear . . Placing a kiss on my forehead..

"What's.. on your mind?" I exhale.. I need to know..

Her eyes finding mine again...

"You.. all you.." she says.. her hands finding mine.. holding them between us.. "I'm so in love with you Hyun.. I crave your love even when you're right next to me.. I- I love you Joohyun .." she adds ... her orbs melting into mine.. I'm having a fucking heart attack.. a dozen monkey's with big ass foreheads are playing cupid inside my chest.. fuck you Lisa haha

I lean forward, my lips brushing against hers.. her warm breathe turning me on even more..

"I fucking love you" I say.. a smile on Lisa's face..

Kissing my girlfriend once again..

I love her..