chapter 37

"So how was the date with my sister?" Yeri asks..

Lisa's POV

We in class at the moment. 
I didn't see Joohyun this morning.. I know she must be missing me because I am missing her .

"Lisa .. stop daydreaming and tell us how your date with Irene went ??? Or did you fuck it up" jisoo says..

"I don't think she fucked it up .. Irene was full of smiles this morning.. " Yeri says .. which got my attention..

"She was ?? How did she look? Did she mention me ?? Did you ask about lastnight ? Did she say anything ?? What was-" I say but Joy interrupts..

"Hold your monkeys Lisa.." Joy says.

"Hold my monkey's?" I question..

"Yeah, people normally say Hold your horses but in your case it's monkey's" joy raises with a smile on her face ,making the idiots laugh ..

"Fuck you" I say

"You girls are being disruptive" the lecturers voice echoes throughout the class , his eyes beaming at us..

Seulgi raises her hand..

"Sorry your honor.. we'll be quiet in your courtroom" Seulgi says,lowering her hand again . . The idiots and I are trying to hold back our laughter.
Seulgi has a record for clowning with the lecturers.

"Ms Kang , not today .. please.." the lecturer says .. inhaling and exhaling.. he really don't have the energy for Seulgi's Bullshit today.

"As you wish" Seulgi says , smile on her face ..

Idiots
..

"You girls give our lecturers a hard time" a voice coming from behind us ..

The voice belonging to Wheein ..  Seulgi's cousin .. she's with Hwasa .. her bestfriend or girlfriend, not sure. We've converse before , we went to parties together before.. we know acknowledge eachother.

Wheein (23)
Seulgi's Cousin

Wheein (23)Seulgi's Cousin

Hwasa (23)