chapter 40

Irene's POV

Friday..
I'm in my last class..
My lecturer asked me about yesterday and I told her ,I didn't feel well and Lisa took me home.
I showed her a letter that had my parents signature on confirming that I was sick .. she asked me if I was okay and I nodded..

The letter was written by Jisoo and signed by my younger sister Karina.. she's pretty could at replicating signatures.. especially our own parents signatures..
Jisoo had to write it because mine and the girls handwriting would of been spotted by our lecturer even though it's just a signature.. Mrs Smith has pretty good eye sight.

The letter wasn't necessary but Lisa's devil lecturer will definitely cause a big scene.. and he did because he came walking in with Lisa trailing behind..  she looks at me and winks at me..
I smile..

"What do you think you are doing Mr Scott?"My lecturer raises ,looking at Lisa's devil lecturer.. her eyebrow raised  .

"No time for small talk ,Mrs Smith .. this is Ms Manoban .." he speaks with so much arrogance and our lecturer definitely didn't like it.. she's not a bad lecturer .. I guess he thought he could take advantage of the situation but .. nope..
He grabs Lisa's wrist and yanks her forward ..
And I definitely didn't like that..
You know who else didn't??
Rosé and Mina..

"Hey!! Don't touch me!!" Lisa's voice echoes ,trying to get out of his grip..

"Mr Scott, that's not appropriate.. I've already dealt with the situation and Ms Bae sho-" my lecturer raises but Lisa's devil lecturer cuts in

"NO, we have to deal with these two MY WAY!!" He interrupts ,he grabs Lisa's wrist again and she moves back ,trying to get away from his hold.
She eventually does but his still holding onto her , his hand manages to grab onto her sleeve ,he starts pulling at her, .. why the fuck is he doing that!!!

keep in mind my baby is wearing a hoodie..  it will be mine later. Love you baby..

"MR SCOTT THATS ENOUGH,  YOU NOT ALLOWED TO HANDLE THINGS LIKE THIS AND I TOLD Y-" my lecturer raises.. she's pissed and so am I..  who the fuck do he thinks he is..
He cuts my lecturers words again.. interrupting

"LISTEN!" the devil lecturer raises, continuing to pull at Lisa's sleeve ,he pulls at it and is left with Lisa's hoodie in his hand..  his eyes beam at his hands..  confused to why Lisa's Hoodie is in his hands.. he turns his head , finding Lisa in a sports bra.. a Celine sports bra.. his eyes widen..

"Wh.. what you doing" He stutters  ..

Everyone's eyes are on Lisa..MY LISA ,MY GIRLFRIEND..

I can hear the comments.. comments like she's hot.. and blah blah blah.. I blocked it out because it angers me..

Just imagine her in a Celine sports bra with some hot tattoos

I was about to get up but Mina beats me to it .. well she beat me and Rosé to it..