chapter 49

Lisa's POV

I'm in the the library.
My last class was canceled.  The rest of the idiots said they'll be in the cafeteria.. they are serving Jisoo's Favorite and she dragged Joy,Seul,Yeri and Dayhun with her..  I made a run for it .. she said she'll be strangling me later for saying no to her chicken.. 

I didn't say no.. I need to finish my assignment. Stupiddddd!  Or should I say.. idiot..

"What book you looking for?" A voice beaming from behind me.. making me jump .. "fuck!!" I breath out.. turning around finding Joohyun..

Is she skipping class ??!!!

"You should of seen your face.. hahaha" joohyun says while laughing..

"Babeeeee" I breath out.. turning back around.. continuing to look for a specific book for my assignment..

Joohyun's arms wrap around my waste.. she backhugs me.. her face on my back..

"You mad at me for scaring the monkey out of you?" Joohyun raises from behind..

I roll my eyes..

"No.. I'm not mad but I am wondering why you not in class" I raise..

"No class .. all senior lecturers are in a meeting.. we found the idiots in the cafeteria and they said you are here.." joohyun says.. hugging me tighter.. I relax into her arms..
I missed her..

I turn around .. my eyes meeting hers.. I  move her strands of hair behind her hair..  she takes my hand and kisses it ..

"I missed my baby" Joohyun breaths out in a cute voice.. making me smile and making me drown even deeper into her eyes . . 

I lean forward.. kissing her soft lips.. she kisses me.. standing on her tippy toes.. haha..

"I missed my girl too" I breath out against her lips as soon as we broke apart from our kiss..
Her head tilts up..

"How much?" Joohyun raises.. her eyes not leaving mine..

"So much baby" I say.. connecting our lips once again..

I can't get enough of her..

...
Getting seated,  joohyun takes the seat next to me..
I found the book I was looking for after awhile.. after making out with joohyun.. she's my lucky charm.

"How is the whole thing with your sexy lecturer going?" Joohyun asks.. she's looking at me .. her head resting in her palm.. beaming at me while I'm looking through the book ..

"Um.. we're working on a few ideas for the fundraiser.. it's okay thus far" I respond..  I feel Joohyun's other hand on my free hand.. linking her fingers into mine..

"You're not denying that she's sexy?" Joohyun raises..I look at her.. she has slight smirk on her face

"No babe.. she is sexy" I respond.. getting a eyebrow raise from Hyun.. her smirk vanished .. haha

Idiots.. let's see how this plan works out.

Rule No. 1 - don't lie.. be honest..

"You not even lying" joohyun raises.. letting go of my hand.. my eyes fall onto her hand.. she moves it away..

"Am I suppose to lie to you?do you want me to lie to you?" I question.. joohyun doesn't respond immediately.. she's beaming into my eyes.. thinking about her next use of words and her next move..

"Well.. no" joohyun breaths out.. looking away from me..

"Good ,because.." I voice out.. reaching out to her hand and holding it .. again.
Wanting her to look at me and she does.
"I won't ever lie to you or hurt you.. I only want you Joohyun" I add.. my eyes not leaving hers.. noticing her red cheeks.