chapter 66

Irene's POV

I'm at our special place .. crying..

I miss Lisa..

I need Lisa..

..

Lisa's POV

Jisoo just dropped me off .. as I'm getting closer ,I see Joohyun.. back facing me..  I can hear her speak.. crying while saying things..

And then she said.. basically shouting while crying.. which broke my heart..

"Lisaaa baby ,I need youuuu" Joohyun's voice echoes, sobbing ..

"And I'm right here ,hyun" I voice out , my girl immediately turns around at the sound of my voice..  her eyes beaming into mine and she immediately runs towards me , falling into my arms .. wrapping herself around me..

"You- you.. really here.." joohyun voices out .. she tilts her head up ,her eyes are red from crying , tears still visible.. fuck.. this sight breaks me..

FINDER'S KEEPERS , Joohyun

I Beam into her eyes  .. I wipe her tears.. and then cup her face..

"I'm here.. I'm here for you, Hyun.. I will always be here for you" I voice out.. making the love of my life bury her face into my chest again.. crying..

"I .. I thought I'll only see you after the talent show" joohyun sobs out ..I wrap my arms around her.. holding her close.. and tight.. I'm never letting her go..

"I thought so too but here I am babe ..you needed me and I would never leave the love of my life alone when she needs me, never .. I'll never leave you Joohyun .. I love you more than anything .. you're mine forever and you'll always be mine .. forever " I voice out.. she tightens her hold on me .. she tilts her head up again.. beaming into eachothers eyes..

"I'll always love you Lisa... always" Joohyun breaths out and with that I lean forward capturing her lips.. I missed kissing her.. holding her.. looking at her.. I missed hearing her laugh ,her little giggles..the way she say's my name or calls me her baby...I missed everything about her and I'm going to let her know that.. I deepen our kiss.. holding the back of her head , my tongue tasting every part inside her warm mouth which earned me one of her sexy moans ..  my other hand on her lower back , sliding down to her ass..  goddammit,  I missed my baby!!!

"Fuck ,I missed you" I breath out as I start to place kisses into her neck.. inhaling my favorite scent.. her scent ..
"I missed my wife" I add.. she was caught off guard but she tightens her hold on me.. she exhales.. finally feeling at peace, relaxing within my hold..

I'm her safe place, her home..
But guess what.. she's my safe place too,  my home.. 
-the love of my life..

I beam into her eyes ,she's beaming into mine .. 

So fucking beautiful

"Why is my girl crying?" I voice out.. she smiles.. her beautiful smile..

She begins to tell me what happened and I comfort her ,reassure her .. she's happy that I came to find her.. I told her I've kept an eye on her ever since the night we all fought .. there's NO way I'm going to leave the love of my life and just as I expected..  Suho tried getting at my girl.. he used his parents this time but luckily for me , Joohyun's parents don't like Suho and they'll never ever let Suho into Joohyun's life again..

Once a cheater ,always a cheater..

And besides .. Joohyun's parents like me .. we haven't met yet but .. Yeri mentioned that her parents are excited to meet me..

And .. I'm a Parent Magnet .. okay.. haha

"Have you eaten yet?" I ask.. she shakes her head ,no.. I smile because she's fucking adorable.. "Okay, let's get dinner" I add.. I was about  to break our hug and step back but Joohyun doesn't let me.. she wraps herself even tighter around me..

"Please don't let me go , please.. I've been away from you long enough .. I'm scared if I let go of my hold right now ,you'd leave again" joohyun breaths out against my chest.. fuck , my heart breaks yet again..  she's scared ,I'll leave..

I lean back,her eyes meet mine .. I place a lingering kiss onto her forehead and beam into her eyes again..

"Baby.. I'm not going anywhere and if I do.. I'm taking you with me.." I say.. "Where ever I go,  you go.. you're my heart,my soul .. my everything.. and let me make this clear I never left you babe, the girls and I never left all of you... Hyun , after that night we just needed to calm ourselves down .. we all needed that and I hope you understand.. " I add .. she silently nods.. I peck her lips .. a soft peck .. tasting her lips on mine .. "I love you Joohyun.. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere .. and right now I want to get dinner with my girl and then take a shower together , maybe.. make love..and then cuddle" I say.. joohyun has a smile on her face.. 

"DEFINITELY making love ,not maybe" joohyun says .. pecking my lips , she beams into my eyes again.. "It's been days Lisa .. I miss having you inside me ..but what I miss most is being inside of you.." she adds, whispering the last words while brushing her lips against mine.. fuck .. joohyun knows how to turn me on .. she's not even trying..

"Goddammit Hyun!! Don't make me starve you and take you straight home right now" I say and Joohyun laughs .. which makes me laugh too..

Yes ,our plan is to grab dinner and then head to her place but she's making me want to skip the dinner and take her straight to bed ..

I won't though.. I need to take care of my girl .. in everyway possible..

"You can starve me by not giving me food but not with this" Joohyun's breaths out against my lips , her hand moves down between us and she cups my heated core ontop of me pants.. fuck.. her eyes not breaking away from mine.. "I'll be eating you tonight .. that's after dinner ofcourse" she adds.. pecking my lips again...

She killed me..
Really ..

I smile..

Steoping back and linking her hand with mine.. holding tight.. still beaming into eachothers orbs..

"Let's get dinner baby .. and then we can have fun.. I missed being inside you too" I say..  joohyun chuckles , giggles.. but it was a cute fucking laugh.. she smiles..

 I love her

...
I love her ..