chapter 97

JISOO'S POV

The situation we in don't seem to be .. serious .. right ???

Wrong .. because my thoughts were cut by a phonecall from .. -

..

ROSÉ'S POV

ON CALL WITH THE LOVE OF MY LIFE .. JISOO

"Hello baby" her voice echoes into my ears..

I smile..

"Kim Jisoo" I respond... she chuckles..

"Oh.. so this is Roseanne speaking?" She raises

"What's the difference ? Roseanne .. Rosé.. Two .. THE SLASHER???? HUH?? TELL ME.. I'm one person,The same person you fell in love with babe" I raise.. I hear her take a breath before answering..

"Rosé, where are you right now??" The sudden question asked

I chuckle..

"You should know where I am Jisoo" I respond

Silence from the other line .

"We meant to be Jisoo" I voice out .. with a smile..

"We sure are because you .. -you put a tracker on me .. didn't you??" Jisoo raises..

"-And you put one on me,Jisoo" I counter .. She exhales ..

"Chaeng.. those guy's ..-" She begins to say ..

"-Were stubborn .. and yes I could of handled it BUT.. - did you really think I wouldn't of recognize Ray(fake waiter)..??" I cut in .. raising with a calm tone..

 raising with a calm tone

Jisoo laughs .. amused by the current situation..

"We sure are meant to be .. -you and I.." she says .. her raspy voice low.. it turns me on haha

I smile..

"I love you" I say

"I love you" she responds .. "but..??" She adds.. and I chuckle.. My girl knows me well ..

"-But .. You know where I am and I know where you are" I raise..

Jisoo chuckles..

"That's half truth, my dear" Jisoo says.. she's definitely trying to turn me on ..

"ofcourse it is, my love" I respond .. "I found your little tracker baby.. -did you find mine?" I add and she doesn't respond ..