chapter 68

Lisa's POV

"How ready are we ??" Jisoo's nervous tone brings me back to earth , snapping not only me but all the performers from their wandering minds..

We are nervous .. wait .. except for the BTS guys.. they are way too excited for this talent show .. giving off a vibe like they did this too many times to be nervous ..

That Jimin guy looks overly confident, having a nasty smirk on his face and don't let me get started on the that broad shoulder guy, Jin , I think that's his name.. the guy is built like a fucking wall .. and everytime he laughs ,the only thing moving are his broadass shoulders ..

"Cousin ,I think I'm going to puke" dahyun voices out beaming at Jisoo as she grabs onto Chaeyoung's shoulder..

Okay , I'm seriously disappointed in myself for spelling DAHYUN'S name wrong .. I was spelling it like this ; DAYHUN..
And to break my heart even further.. she's my BIAS... omgaaaadddd.
Anyway .. I love all twice members.. equally haha.

Let's continue.

Chaeyoung's eyes widen .. trying to move away from this pale human .. but she's just a small beancub..

"Okay wait.. I swallowed" Dahyun adds.. getting digusted looks ..

"Good girl" the voice belonging to Jimin.. he still has that nasty smirk on his face..

"Eww small fry" Dahyun counters ,rolling her eyes ,getting us to laugh because the smirk on jimins face disappeared

his bro's laughed and dragged him and his emotional damaged ass along

his bro's laughed and dragged him and his emotional damaged ass along .. away from where we are.. losers.

"Everyone ready? Show starts in 20 minutes" we snap our heads to the one who owns that voice, Seo Yeji . . She walks towards us, smile on her face and looking directly at us.. raising an eyebrow because she saw how nervous we look.. how nervous we actually are ..

 how nervous we actually are