chapter 62

Irene's POV

Currently heading inside the university.
I haven't slept at all..
Wendy,Yeri ,Rosé ,Jennie,Nayeon and I stayed at the idiots place..
I slept in Lisa's bed ..
Wendy slept in Joy's , Rosé in Jisoo's and Yeri in Seulgi's.

Jennie and Nayeon used the guestrooms.

We haven't heard from those idiots and they are not here at the university.. not yet ofcause.

Yeri said she'll notify us once she sees the idiots..

The girls and I.. are miserable..
I feel like crying ..

First class.. yeri hasn't messaged..
Second class.. she said they not here.. and that got us worried.. we have no way to contact our idiots..

I found Lisa's phone in my car.. it had a passcode on AND guess what her password is????? Yeah my birthday.. obviously.. i really hurt my baby.. I need her ..

"Cheer up , it's only for a week" Mina's voice echoes, she gets seated at our table .. we in the cafeteria.. we beam at her .. not understanding what she means ..

"What are you talking about?" Nayeon questions...

Mina chuckles..

"Your girlfriend's won't be here for the rest of the week. Chaeyoung too.. I'm already missing her" Mina voices out..

"Wait .. what?" Rosé raises

"A week?? Why??" Yeri questions

"What's happening ?? Did something happen to our girls?" I question..

Mina looks at us... and smiles..

"I see.. okay.. everyone that is involved in the talent show will be excused from attending for the whole week.. I thought you girls knew.. or .. wait-" Mina pauses .. eyes beaming into our souls "you did something wrong ,didn't you?? And thats why you don't know.. " she adds .. raising an eyebrow..

"We did not" yeri quickly responds.. getting a questioning look from Mina..

"We did!! We fucked up okay??? And they aren't talking to us" I raise .. Mina chuckles .. shaking her head..

"Rightttt.. well Goodluck.. I'll ask Chaeyoung if the idiots are okay and then I'll let you know .. " Mina says ,tight lip smile on her face..

"You know where they are???"
"Take us to them!!! Right now!!!"
"Please let us know"

Mina chuckles..

"Slow down... I don't know where they are but I know Chaeyoung is with them for the rest of the week. She and dayhun are a duo for the talent show .. and I'm sure Chaeyoung won't tell me where she is ,I'm sure she don't even know where she is ..but .. listen .. give them their space .. everything will be okay.. eventually" Mina voices out..

And guess what.. Yeri started crying again.. this sister of mine.. seriously..

"But .. it's hard.. I.. I miss my monkey" I voice out.. I really do miss Lisa..

"I'm sure your monkey misses you too" Mina responds.. chuckling ..

"I doubt it" I say ,lowering my head ..

"She loves you.. she really do love you Irene .. same goes for you three .. I've never seen the idiots this in love.." Mina raises .. "hang in there .. give it time and fucking Apologize to my idiots or else I'll have to kill you" she adds.. her facial expression changed into a serious one and I heard multiple gulps next to me.. Mina is scary .. hahaha

The girls and I have no choice but to not to Mina's demands ..

Lisa's POV

"Goddammit, dayhun you want us to get alcohol poisoning or what?!!" Seulgi breaths out.. drinking her second glass of water..