chapter 48

Wendy's POV

"Brace yourselves" Rosé says ..

We all look at her ..

We in the parking area.

"Why?" Jennie questions..

"Not you, bitch.. I'm talking about these two.." Rosé says , pointing at me and Irene ..

"What are you talking about ?" Irene raises..

"Meet the Idiots Fan club.." Mina says .. eyes beaming into the direction where a group of students are gathered..

"What the fuck" Irene breaths out

"Is this a thing?!!" I question..

"Where are they anyway?" Yeri asks..  jisoo,Lisa,joy,seul and dayhun went missing..

They were walking with us and the next they weren't..

Meanwhile ..

IDIOTS

"What the fuck.. why did you drag me here" Lisa says , fixing her coat..

Jisoo and seulgi dragged the monkey into a empty classroom.

Lisa's eyes beam around the classroom
Dayhun and Joy are here too..

"We need to talk" Seulgi raises..

"About what?? Did you idiots kill someone and you need my help to hide the body?? .. well I know a place.. it's in the woods and -" Lisa voices out but Dayhun cuts in..

"Stop.. fuck.. we didn't kill anyone.. we here to talk about our girls" dayhun raises..

"Oh.." Lisa responds.. 

"Roseanne is planning to kill me .. I can feel it" jisoo voices out.. she takes a seat ontop of a desk..

"Same .. Joohyun was squeezing the life out of my hand.. I told her my fingers are losing their blood flow and she just continued.. I thought she loved my delicious fingers" Lisa voices out ,pouting ..

The idiots laugh

"Sana caught me off guard.." Dayhun says 

"Well congratulations.. you finally scored a date" Joy says..  dayhun giving Joy a eyeroll

"Hold up.. Wendy admitted to having feelings for you . . And we all know you feel the same way.. did you two fuck this weekend???" Dayhun raises.. all eye's on Joy.. she nods..

"I knew it.." jisoo raises 

"Yeah me too.. I noticed the next morning.. Wendy was following you everywhere like a puppy.. you fucked her good ,didn't you?" Dayhun says.. her sinister smirk visible..

"Uh .. let's just talk about why we here" Joy voices out.. getting a laugh  ..

"When the girls asks about OUR SEXY lecturer.. we have to be honest.. because the moment we start to lie .. it's going to be a problem.." jisoo voices.

"What if Joohyun asks me if Seo Yeji's breast are bigger than hers?" Lisa questions..

"Be honest.. don't lie .. they can't mad at us for being honest.. and if they do get mad.. we question if they want us to lie instead.. they'll sat no.. problem sovled" Dayhun says..

"Reverse psychology on Park Roseanne" Jisoo breaths out..

"It's worth a shot .. besides Yeri isn't talking to me.. and I'm not sure why.. " Seulgi says..

"I guess I'll go with the flow with Wendy ... if she acts any different I'll have to put her in her place" Joy says .

"You do that PARK" dayhun voices out 

"Okay let's go.. they're waiting"

...
Parking area

ROSE'S POV

"Did that bitch just glare at me??!!!!" Irene raises .. glaring at a girl that's part of the idiots fan club

"She did" jennie adds fuel to the fire burning in Irene's eyes..

"Hi.. um.. do you girls know where Dayhun is?" The voice belonging to Sana..

"NO" Irene says..

"Uh .. sorry about that.. she's just mad because of all the glaring and staring" I raise..

"I'm getting those too..and I'm not sure why" Sana raises.. I chuckle..

"It's because you asked dayhun out on a date in public and she accepted" I raise..

"Is that a bad thing ?" Sana questions.. looking confused..

"No.. but our idiots have a fan club.. Wendy confessed to Joy.. Irene claimed Lisa and You are on your way to claim Dayhun..  everyone knows that Jisoo and Seulgi is in a relationship.. leaving the other three single .. and now they are not .. their Fan club is jealous and pissed and they are seeking blood" Mina explains.. with a smile

"Not blood.. Mina is exaggerating.. they are jealous though and you girls will receive glares from all over .. but it will fade within a few days.. Yeri and I went through it .. it's not that bad" I say ..

Sana seems bothered..

"Um.. okay.. please tell Dayhun to call me.. I have to go.." Sana voices out..

"Will do.. and Sana.. try to hurt my girl and I will end you.. okay??" I say.. smile on the end..

Sana gulps and nods..

Leaving immediately..

"You scared her" jennie says ,chuckling

"She's going to date one of my bestfriends .. that little warning was needed" I raise .. making the girls laugh..

"My rides here.. bye girls" Mina voices out.. running off and doing a little wave.. Penguin..

....

Irene's POV

"Hey babe .. did you wait long?" Lisa's voice filling my ears,she backhugs me..

"No..where did you go?" I ask.. my hands on hers..

"The idiots and I had a talk" Lisa responds..  making me turn around..  my eyes are looking into hers..

"A talk??" I question

She nods..

"Okay" I respond. . I won't ask what the talk was about .. that's her business..

"Why the fuck is Jeongyeon with those people!!" Seulgi raises .. eyes beaming at their fan club.. Jeongyeon is basically standing there having conversation with them..  she meets our stare ..she smiles and waves..

"She's a flirt that's why" nayeon raises 

"Nah .. she's adding fuel to the fire .. she's hyping them and motivating them to not give up" dayhun raises. 

"Whyyy" jennie questions   ..

"Because she's an idiot and she loves pranking us" dayhun raises  ...

Jeongyeon makes her way to us..

"Hey... lovers, hey Nayeon" She says.. Nayeon giving her a eye roll..

The idiots don't respond.. their eyes burning into Jeongyeon's.. she gulps and takes a step back  .

The next moment .. the girls and I are watching Seulgi, Lisa,Jisoo,Joy and Dayhun chasing Jeongyeon across the parking lot..

I've come to know that Jeongyeon is really close with the idiots..

"Nayeonnn babyyy save meeee" Jeongyeon's voice echoes ..

"You going to save her?" Wendy asks ..

"Nope.. ,let's go" Nayeon responds.