chapter 14

Irene's POV

For the past two days Lisa has been avoiding me .

The other's will take it as the idiots are busy and up to no good but I'll take it as she's avoiding me .

Let me tell you what happened these past two days.

Tuesday - the day after she treated us ice cream.

Lisa was nowhere to be seen along with her idiots.
Jennie asked Rosé where they were and Rosé replied with "up to no good"

Hold up..
After our ice cream adventure,  Jennie asked me so many questions .

Why did you two take that long in the restroom and I want the truth .

What's going on between you and Lisa

Irene did you and Lisa fuck

Unnie , you never looked at Suho the way you look at Lisa.

And there was more but I had to lie to her . Well not lie completely. 

I told her I thought Lisa was someone I knew years ago and I wanted to talk to her .
We talked in the restroom and I was wrong .. she is not that girl I thought I knew.

I know that was a lame explanation and Jennie didn't buy it at all but she did believe me when i told her that Lisa and I never fucked which lighten up the situation. 
Jennie won't drag information out of me. She'll wait until I'm ready and right now I am not .

Mentioning Lisa being the mystery girl and telling her everything that happened would surely push her to do something about it because .. for starters .. she would know exactly how I feel ..and what I feel for Lisa is extraordinary.. and also Jennie doesn't like Suho.. well she doesn't really care about his existence.  She just think I can do better and for sure .. Lalisa Manoban is better. 
Jennie couldn't stop herself from activating her stupid gummy smile that attracts all kind of weirdo's.. well they not all weirdo's but ..you know.

I can see how Lisa immediately submits to Jennie's requests just by a fucking gummy smile.
This cat eyed bitch..

I'm not jealous . 
I guess.

Anyway moving on..

Lisa completely avoided me .. and I'm not liking it ..

Relax Irene

...

The Wednesday..

Lisa ,jisoo,dayhun and joy showed up in the Cafeteria dressed up in costumes.

Everyone cheered .

They walked in ,owning every part of the cafeteria and sat down at our table.

Rosé couldn't believe what she saw .. her eyes were wide open and her mouth hung open ..

"You idiots are insane" I recall Rosé half yelling at them . We couldn't keep in our laughter. 

Even with that happening Lisa's eyes never made contact with mine. 
Joy's eyes did.
I'm not sure why but I'm 100% sure she knows every single detail that happened between Lisa and I.

"Joy , you.. you look cute" I recall Wendy saying with redden cheeks.. she's whipped. . Lisa shot her a glare and Joy on the other hand said thank you .. but her voice sounded much more shy than usual..  is she whipped too?????

Joy ,cute in her costume