chapter 68 pt 2

Lisa's POV

"Amazing right?" Seo Yeji's voice beams behind us..

Us as in the idiots,Jihyo and moonbyul.

"Look at solar glaring at my admirers" Moonbyul says , laughing..

"Enjoying this more than you should Moon" Seul says ..

"Excuse meeee... but I am loyal.. yet solar always find ways to be insecure.." moon raises.. " I'm hot , I know .. but she's a fucking goddess.. she's smart and a goofball and I lo- hey .. wait why you recording me!!!!" She adds ,eyes widen beaming at dayhun who is recording her, phone beaming at her.

"I wasn't recording you, I took a selfie because I'm so hot" dayhun counters.. a visible smirk that she's trying to hide.

"Wow , you're definitely a bad Liar" Moon raises.. "Anyway... whose idea was it ?" She adds...

We look at her .. confused

"What are you talking about it??" Jisoo raises

Moonbyul laughs , she signals us to beam at the awaiting crowd... and we turn our attention away from her.. we peek through the curtain... and there they were... our girlfriend's.. seated in the front row..
Moonbyul was referring to what our girlfriend's were wearing.

Joohyun
Yeri
Sana
Wendy
Rosé

They are wearing white Tshirts..

Joohyun has LALISA MANOBAN'S PROPERTY printed on hers,

Yeri has SEULDADDY'S BABYGIRL printed on hers,

Sana has DAHYUN IS MINE printed on hers ,

Wendy has JOY'S GIRLFRIEND printed on hers,
Rosé has KIM JISOO'S WIFE printed on hers .

The idiots and I were beaming at them .. they look so happy , excited yet impatient.

Jennie and Nayeon have IDIOTS printed on theirs.. which also made us smile.

Mina had CHAEYOUNG'S PENGUIN printed on hers.. which had the little Cub in a blushing mess.

I turn around , facing Jihyo and Moonbyul..

"To be honest, we had no idea.. I like it though" I say..

"I miss holding her" Seulgi raises.. referring to her girlfriend, Yeri..

"Well.. when we done here we'll be seeing them" jisoo voices out.. "-lets have a date" she adds.

We beam at her .. not sure what she means

"A group date?" a confused Seul asks..

"No.. let's take our girls on a date.. just you and your girlfriend alone... to talk and clear up this mess" jisoo says ..

"That's actually a good idea.." I raise.. everyone else agrees with jisoo.

"Well.. you know the song Chae and I are performing will be dedicated to Mina and Sana .. and I bet you that Sana will think we okay after our performance" Dahyun says . . "I admit, I am in love with Sana and I'll never deny my feelings ..but we still need to talk .. what she did .. what THEY did is NOT OKAY" she adds..

"Yeah .. I agree - .. I'll be performing not only for the audience but for MY Rosé too...Mainly for her ... - I changed everything just to get the message through that no matter what, I'll always love her.. but - .." jisoo voices out and pauses .. eyes on us

"Dahyun is right... -This performance doesn't mean we're okay and all is forgotten and forgiven .. NO!.. we should sit down,talk and fix this like grown ups" jisoo adds..

"Yeah, Wendy really needs to understand that I ONLY WANT HER and she definitely needs to get it into her big-ass head that her big-ass insecurity issues is NOT a turn on" Joy raises.. getting us to laugh..

Joy is real when it comes to love.. we all are..
You should trust,believe and have faith in us.. and we will reciprocate..
We don't play around when it comes to love.. real love..

If you don't.. or if you don't try to grow within the relationship .. I guess we shouldn't be together at all..

"Joohyun better be prepared because I have a lot to say and get off my chest" I say..

"Will things change for the better?" Seul asks ...

"Does Yeri love you?" Jisoo questions..

We beam at the two of them..
Seul turns .. looking through the curtains once again , her eyes finding Yeri seated in the front row..

The girls including the audience can't see us from here because of the lighting and the curtains are still closed.. but they soon will once the show starts ..

"I know she loves me... just as much as I love her" Seulgi says ,her eyes still set on Yeri..

Jisoo smiles..

"Well there you have your answer SEULDADDY" jisoo says.. Seulgi immediately turns around , looking at jisoo..

Laughter ..
We all joined in laughter..

"We'll be okay" Joy says ,as our laughter dies down .. she beams at us with the biggest smile ever.. "We'll kick ass in our performances and then ..we'll fix our relationships .." she adds. .

"Fuckyeah!!!" Dahyun's voice echoes , making us laugh once again ...

Dubu is always extra ...
Bonjourrrrrrrr !!!

Haha

"Everyone .. -listen up.. we're about to start.. do your best and don't forget to have fun.. show them your talents.. show them who you are!!" Seo Yeji raises.. beaming at all of us , all performers..staff..etc
"Jihyo .. 5 minutes and then you up" Seo Yeji adds.. eyes on a prepared Jihyo..

"Fightinggggg!!!!!"
"Let's have fun!!"