chapter 79 THE TALK 3

It is ..

WENDY'S POV

"JOYYYYY!!!!!" My voice echoes ..
It's just the two of us here ..

I am watching her leave .. back facing me ..

Our talk... I recall her saying ;

"Maybe we not ready to be together yet.." Joy's words repeats inside my head

"I will never deny my feelings for you and I will never lie about what I feel for you.. I do love you Wendy.. but I think we need to be apart in order to grow .. as individuals and maybe in the future as a couple" Joy's voice on repeat . .

Joy immediately turned around the moment I called her name..i shouted her name.. she's standing a few feet away from me.. she beams at me.. wondering why I shouted her name..

I take a step forward.. making my way towards her and she watches my every move ..

"We are not done yet" I say .. standing infront of her..

"Wendy .. -" Joy voices out .. but I stop her from continuing .. I hold both her hands ..

"- I said .. WE ARE NOT DONE YET.. you not leaving me..you are not lsjsha-" I voice out but Joy decided to shut me up by kissing me ...

What...???

JOY'S POV

"-I said .. WE ARE NOT DONE YET.. you not leaving me.. you are not le-" Wendy raises but I launched forward and kissed her.. holding her face as I deepen our kiss..

I kissed her.. not to shut her up but because.. because.. she did exactly what I was hoping for..

She fought for me ..
She fought for us ..
She is fighting for our relationship.

That's all I wanted.. I needed her to step up and fight for me .. I need to know That she wants me the same way I want her ..

As you all know .. when I really love someone .. I genuinely go all out..with my heart beside me giving everything I have .. and that's what I am doing with Wendy over here.. I fucking love this Canadian-Korean pale bitch.. haha.. I genuinely do. .

"I love you , Sooyoung" Wendy's breathless voice echoes through my ears ..

Breathless because we just had a full on passionate hot make out.. haha ..

"And I love you Wendy..I really do.." I voice out.. beaming into her beautiful eyes.. Wendy has beautiful eyes seriously.. and her lips are shaped perfectly.. seriously..

Anyway..

"I'll never stop fighting for you.. and us" she breaths out.. wrapping her arms around my waist..

"You shouldn't stop" I raise.. wrapping my arms around her neck "I only want you and I need you to glue that information inside your big ass head" I add.. causing Wendy's mouth to hang open ..

"I don't have a big head" she counters ..and pouts ..

Cute..

"Sure .. whatever floats your boat,baby" I say .. smirking.. her eyes melting into my own.. and then.. she smiles..

"Don't give up on us ..." Wendy voices out..

"Don't stop fighting for us" I voice out

...

...

DAHYUN'S POV

"I've been inlove with you since the moment I laid eyes on you.. and guess what.. I'm still inlove with you Sana" I say.. beaming at eachother..

She doesn't respond..

Good girl.. you're listening..

"I've watched you flirt with others .. I would get hurt in the process but I had no right to.. because back then we weren't together .. you didn't know about my feelings but .. now you do.. and all I'm asking you is to fucking love me back!! love me!! be loyal to me!! trust me!! -just .. be mine Sana!" I breath out..

"But I am yours" Sana immediately responds..

"Then why does it feel like I'm still chasing.. running after you like a hopeless romantic.." I voice out ..

"You're wrong .. dead wrong Dahyun!" Sana says.. dead serious haha .. not breaking eye contact.. "I admit to my past doings.. but ever since you came into my life .. into my heart there's nothing else and no one else that's going to make me feel like this.. make me feel loved.. make me feel real love.. so please .. believe me when I say I love you .. I do Dahyun.." adding.. stepping closer..

"Don't give up on us.. not yet please" Sana adds.. breathing those words against my lips..

My eyes glued on hers..

"I love you Dahyun .. and I'm really sorry about what happened.. can you please forgive me and give me another chance.. please.. I'll do anything to make this right" Sana says ..

I am completely head over heels for this Japanese Goddess..

"If you didn't love me.. then.. why are we here.." She says .. "You brought me to a place I've always dreamt about going to.. and here I am.. with the girl I adore and love.. and I appreciate everything you do for me .. I appreciate every single detail you put into our relationship.. so please .. let me fix this .. let me make it up to you." she adds.. pleads.. fights .. for another chance..

Even though I haven't given up on us .. on her.. not yet.. not anytime soon..

I hold both her hands in my own ..lifting them and placing a kiss ontop of her hand..

Lift my head and meet her eyes..

"I haven't and will not give up on us .. it's not an option.. right now .. we can fix this.. we can grow from here.. within our relationship . . I trust you.. I need you to trust me.. okay?" I voice out ..

Sana nods..

I lean forward.. capturing her lips ..

I love you..

..

JISOO'S POV

"Why you doing this to me?" Rosé asks.. beaming at me

"Roseanne.. you being dramatic" I say

Rose's eyes widen

"Dramatic??I'm not done!!" Rosé's voice echoes..

"But I am done.. seriously Rosé.. I've had enough.. didn't you have enough?" I say.. not breaking eye contact.. "We've been eating since we got here.. I'm done eating .. look at my stomach!!! ,please tell me you're done EATING too" I add.. lifting my shirt.. showing her my full stomach..
Rosé sighs.. lowering her head..

"I'm not done eating Jisoo.. the food here is really good and I can't get enough of it .. please just one more dish and then we can leave" Rosé say's.. looking at me with her puppy dog eyes.. I can't resist..

"Okay.." I say.. raising my hand for the server.. Rosé immediately smiles..

"I love you babyyyyyy" she says..

"I know and I love you too" I respond..

My chipmunk is happy..

Rosé and I had our talk..
She apologized .. she won't overreact like that again.. well I can't say I believe her but I do trust her..

And .. I bet you all thought I left my chipmunk..

No.. never..
She's my wife.....!!!!

Haha..

I was done...
Done eating .. yes ..
I had too much chicken and I couldn't get anymore in.. but Rosé is built different .. she'll eat until she's numb from the waist down..

My chipmunk.
I love her .