chapter 85

A pretty view with a pretty lady beside me .

It's LISA'S POV obviously

"So I'm meeting your parents ..finally .. -I should tell them that you were the reason why they haven't met me yet" I voice out getting Joohyun to beam at me..

We took a drive as promised.. got something to eat/drink and now we are standing at a place with a nice view.. it doesn't beat our special place though. 

"You won't..  -and they won't believe you.. my parents adore me .. I do no wrong in their eyes" Joohyun says.. grinning.. raising an eyebrow.. I lean towards her..  I can feel her warm breathe against my lips ..

"Well .. you might be seen as innocent in their eyes but not .. mine baby" I voice out.. wanting to connect our lips..  but I lean back again.. smile on my face..  Joohyun laughs..

"Whatever.. - you know that I only show my less innocent side to you.. and you have been loving every second of it" Joohyun say's.. her eyes melting into mine with that beautiful smile that makes my insides go all crazy.

I'm in love with .. the coco..

I mean.. I'm in love with Joohyun.

"I love everything .. about YOU baby" I respond.. getting Joohyun to laugh once again..music to my ears.. she sets her eyes on the view.. smile on her face.. my eyes set on her ..

"You are being extra cheesy tonight.. -like ,what's the occasion .. or .. -wait .. you want some don't you ??" Joohyun say's .. not breaking her eyes away from the view..
I watch her..
And, fuck .. she's extremely beautiful, she always is .

 she's extremely beautiful, she always is