Chapter 21

Continuing with Saturdays doings.

Saturday was a whole different day for the idiots.
Nothing bad.. they were enjoying themselves to a point where they passed out again the end of the day.

Leaving Joy with more Hickeys ,
Mina with even bigger ones ontop of the night befores ones.
The culprit is none other than Lalisa MANOBAN.
Dayhun laughing her ass off , watching Lisa getting a beating from Joy and Mina but.. she has fresh Hickeys too and Lisa isn't the culprit of hers..

Nobody fucked.. just to clear the air .. it hasn't gotten sexual but Hickeys were given while playing a few stupid games..  Lisa was given a hickey by a total stranger.. a dare that was given by none other than Jisoo Kim. She enjoys herself with her sinister games.

Before hand .. before getting totally wasted the idiots explored the Vacation site. They went to the beach area .. Rosé definitely loved it because she got a well deserved tan..

Seulgi almost drowned..
Well.. dayhun and Lisa held Seulgi's head underneath the water.. no intention to kill her but we will never know.
She was pissed but yeri seemed to enjoy her girlfriend being teased by the idiots.

Jisoo ate chicken all day.. and then disappeared along with Rosé.  They showed up after two hours..
They definitely did the nasty.
Idiots..

Lisa's eyes were glued onto Mina's ass .. Mina was in a bikini.. and Mina's ass is fine.. not a flat surface like most ... uh nevermind..

Joy's hands was constantly on Lisa..  but in a violent way.  She was hitting Lisa everytime she saw Lisa drooling at Mina's ass.
Mina definitely blushed . . All day. .

Idiots were horny.

Rosé ate all day including jisoo.. hence the two hour disappearance. 

They ended their Saturday with dancing , laughing having the most fun while drinking the most alcohol.. passing out again..

Idiots .. x3

Anyway .. let's go to the other girls, let's see how their Saturday went..

"I wonder what Joy is doing today" wendy says.. jennie,irene and nayeon immediately snap their heads to Wendy..

They at Jennie's place.
They immediately left Sana's house and went to cool down at Jennie's. 

They spent their whole Saturday at Jennie's place, recovering from the night before.

"You asking about Joy , what about Rosé.." jennie says..

"Like you said .. Rosé messaged she won't be with us this weekend.." Wendy says.. raising an eyebrow.

"I texted yeri and she's not replying.  I wanna know where she is ,if she's okay, what she's doing .. what everyone else is doing" Irene says..

She's being obvious as fuck.

" you mean.. you wanna know what Lisa is doing" wendy says   ..

"No.. no.. " Irene responds way too quick..

"We believe you Irene" jennie says

"Well ,mina and Lisa would never hook up .." nayeon says

"How sure are you?" Irene asks..

"Even though Mina talks about Lisa alot,  it's different when she talks about Chaeyoung.  . And she mentioned Lisa is respectful towards her .. they know their limits" Nayeon says

"Grinding on eachother is knowing eachothers limits ???" Irene raises

"They know their limits Unnie.. besides they both single.. nobody making a move .. well there are plenty but seems like Mina and Lisa are only interested in one person.." nayeon says