part 11

Lisa's POV

"Spill" joy say's.. her eyes beaming at me but my eyes are on the view infront of us ..

We on the rooftop of the Uni . Jisoo,joy,dayhun and I normally come here when we skip class or when we on break.

IT'S DAYTIME

IT'S DAYTIME .... OKAY. .
HAHA

"Lisa .." Joy's voice echoes through my ears. 
I turn around,  I face her.

"That's.. Joohyun" I respond.. my tone low.

"Who is joohyun.. I thought that was Casper" joy says.. her face full of confusion..
I forgot,I never told them Caspers Name ..

"Joohyun is Casper..Casper is Irene.. Irene is Joohyun.. I.. am confused" I mumble..

"Did you smoke Lalisa Manoban?" Joy asks ,she's serious .. "because I don't understand a thing you just said now" joy adds.

I shake my head ,chuckling through the pain That's making my heart feel heavy..

"No. I'm sorry. Casper said her name was Joohyun but she lied.  It's not Joohyun" I say..

"Listen Lisa" joy says , stepping closer ,putting her hands on my shoulders ,making me look at her .. "I am Joy.. but Sooyoung by BIRTH..." joy adds , her eyes not leaving mine .. "YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING?" Joy speaks again...
And with that I Nod..

"She gave me her birth name?" I ask ,surprised ..my eyes widen ..

"You're slow .. you sure you didn't smoke Lisa?" Joy asks.

"No,no.. why would she give me her birth name?" I say.. turning around..  joy moving next to me. . Both our eyes are on the view infront of us.

"She likes you" joy says ..

"She has a boyfriend" I respond..

"Well maybe .. her boyfriend havent awaken her heart yet" joy says ..I look at her , she's still facing front "boyfriend..that's just a title he owns but does he own her heart Lisa?" Joy adds .. her eyes finally meets mine..

And then we stood there in silence. My eyes finding the view again ,processing Joy's words  .
Joy's eyes still on me ,she smiles and faces front again..

"You know Lisa.. you've never been in love before .." joy says.

"I have" I say .. lowering my head abit..

Right now ,it's me ..and joy. She won't hold back when it comes to things that concerns my heart,my wellbeing and that's why I rely on her more than the other three. 
Jisoo will listen and give me the advice I need to move forward but joy will hit me where it hurts. . She'll literally punch into my chest, grab my soul and tell me I haven't been taking good care of it    .. just saying haha.

Dayhun likes action.  She'll literally push me to an edge and tell me to jump if the love I crave is at the bottom of the ocean. . AND I'LL DO IT .. that's how much their words and actions mean to me.