Chapter 1

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
-mentions of drugs!

Georgia Smathe and Sarah Cameron were best friends. They grew up together and are practically sisters to Georgia and Sarah were both Kooks, both girls came from extremely rich family's and can afford pretty much anything. Sarah is the daughter of Ward Cameron, and step daughter of Rose Cameron. They live in figure 8 in one big house. Georgia on the other hand, Is the daughter of Indie Smathe and Jackson Smathe, she lives by herself in a small villa. Her parents are always away travelling around the word with business. She would often stay at the Cameron's to feel not alone.

"Sarah!" Georgia cried, waving her hand in the air. "Hey Georgia!" Sarah exclaimed as she crossed the road. They pulled each other into a hug and walked into a clothing store in the outer banks. Today was the day before Kelce's 18th birthday party. The girls were shopping for the perfect outfits to wear. Sarah and Georgia love to go all out when it comes to dressing up, the girls love shopping and styling together.

Georgia pulled her Gucci sun-glasses off to find herself standing in front of Rafe Cameron, her best friends brother. "Rafe." She said rudely looking up at a tall figure and rolling her eyes in disgust as she stared into the bag he was gripping. "Hello Princess" Rafe replied holding a bag of clothing. Georgia fiercely gave him the finger. " Rafe why don't you leave us alone and go get some more coke" Sarah said insultingly laughing as she grabbed Georgia's hand and pulled her to the side. Georgia laughed as she turned to look at Rafe who walked out. Sarah rolled her eyes at him. "Can't believe he's my brother" Sarah cried. " I know, asshole" Georgia said as she walked towards a clothing rack.

Georgia and Rafe never got along, they both hated each other deeply even though they found each other both attractive. Georgia once had a crush on Rafe when she was in 10th grade, she was practically obsessed with him until he kept insulting her with nasty comments. Sarah always intended to get the two together but was never really successful. Rafe enjoyed flirting with Georgia and she often enjoyed doing it to him. Even though they weren't friends they are often always together since they are apart of the same friend group. The group featured, Rafe , Georgia, Sarah, Topper and Kelce. They were known as the kooks, rich kids of the outer banks.

Georgia found herself a nice baby blue short dress while Sarah had found herself a flowing white dress. They both paid for the dresses which were expensive and walked out to grab a drink, where they found Kiara Carrera. Kiara rolled her eye in sight of Sarah. Sarah rolled her eyes back as she walked past Kiara to order two iced teas. Georgia didn't really mind Kiara and Kiara didn't really mind Georgia, they never talked much and didn't hate each other like how Kiara hated Sarah, and how Sarah hated Kiara.

Kiara exited the store to John B Routledge, JJ maybank and Pope Heyward. Georgia and Sarah watched until Sarah sighed. "They're gonna be at Kelce's party tomorrow, he's doing it for everyone and I'm assuming that they want food so they'll be there" Sarah explain leaning on the glass door. "Greattt" Georgia replied sarcastically. The girls said goodbye and parted ways.

Note- Hey! That was a nice short chapter. Just a reminder that I don't own any of these characters except for Georgia Smathe, and her parents currently x. Let me know if your enjoying the story or is it boring you? It soon gets better I'm just setting the scene right now. Kelce's birthday is next and it's gonna be a spicy step of Georgia and Rafe, stay tuned to find out. Let me know any ideas you suggest, I'll definitely take it into consideration. More Obx characters will be coming in soon! -Disclaimer- I don't own any of the OBX characters!

Hope your enjoying it! x

Next part will be out soon ❤️