Chapter 18

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
-Pregnancy

It was the day Georgia Smathe would finally get to go home, Georgia was excited for this, however she was bummed that she couldn't do the paternity test since she's decided not to tell JJ or Rafe she's pregnant just yet, which Sarah thinks it's a horrible idea, but it's Georgia's decision at the end of the day. Georgia wasn't sure of who she'd rather as a father, JJ, who's extremely kind and very father material but him and Georgia are really on the offs, after finding out Georgia cheated on him really hurt him. Then there's Rafe, drug addict, unhealthy, reeks of weed and most certainly isn't father material but he's the one Georgia truly loves. JJ would be the safe choice, but if you know Georgia at all, you'd know her and Rafe are very risk-taking.

Rafe has been by Georgia's side ever since she ended up in hospital. She's been getting loads of calls and visits from JJ, but declined them all. She didn't want to see him, not after how he almost hurt Sarah and Georgia with a coffee cup. She was definitely excited about getting out because hospitals don't compare to her Villa, and good news for her, her parents will be staying with her for a little while before leaving for another business trip as always, but Georgia's grateful that her parents have understood her feelings and are down to rekindle their relationship.

"Hey, excited about getting released?" Sarah asked through the phone. "I don't actually know." Georgia replied as she fiddled with her hospital bracelet. "What's the first thing you wanna do?" Sarah asked. "Hmm, well mum said I gotta lay low off a few things." Georgia stated. "Because of the pregnancy or accident?" Sarah questioned. "Accident! Sarah you can't keep saying pregnancy, no one knows except you, mum and dad." Georgia whispered. "I know! I know, but Georgia you do know the longer you take to tell Rafe and JJ, the worse it's going to be." Sarah cried. "Yes, yes got it." Georgia replied quickly. Clearly Georgia didn't get it, she was just over the conversation. "Alright, I better get ready to leave, Rafes picking me up." Georgia cried as she wanted to hang up the phone. "Oh ok, I'll come visit later, or tomorrow so I don't have to visit a sex scene, like those other times." Sarah joked. Georgia chuckled, "bye Sarah." Georgia cried. "Bye Gia." Sarah answered back.

"Alright, I signed all your release forms sweet heart, so your basically free to go!" Mr Smathe said as she walked in the room with Mrs Smathe. "So will you still be working here or not?" Georgia asked her mother. "Well, daddy and I are deciding how long we're planning to stay for, minimum six months baby, so I'm not sure if I'd rather be lazy and stay home or come save peoples lives." Mrs Smathe joked. "There's always tea with Rose." Georgia suggested as both her parents chuckled. "Days off baby." Mrs Smathe replied as she started to take all the machines on Georgia off. "How are you getting home sweetie?" Mrs Smathe continues asking. "I-uh Rafe is picking me up." Georgia replied. "Ooh, hows the relationship with him going?" Mr Smathe asked. "I'm- I'm not dating him." Georgia replied. "Just friends." She continued saying. "I'm sure it's just that." Mrs Smathe joked, Georgia put on a shocked face that her parents wouldn't believe her. "That's love Georgia." Her mum cried as she took off the last equipment. Georgia scoffed at her mother's comment. "Here's your ride now." Mr Smathe cried as Rafe just walked in the door.

Georgia heart rate started increasing. 'Oh my god, his messy hair is to die for.' she thought to herself as she admired his hair. 'His gorgeous eyes.' She continued admiring. Georgia then snapped back to reality. "Hi Rafe, how are you son?" Mr Smathe asked as she shook Rafes hand, when Rafe replied with "Good, thanks.". Georgia watched as her mother gave Rafe a hug before letting him walk over to her. "Hey" Rafe cried as he looked at Georgia. 'Oh my, his voice!' Georgia thought to herself. "Hi Rafe." Georgia cried as she stared at him. "Let's get out of here?" He whispered as he bent down. "Mhmm." Georgia whispered back as he gave her his hand to help her get off the bed. Georgia has fully changed and was just waiting to get out. "Looks like you're in good hands honey, we'll see you at home!" Mr Smathe cried as he hugged Georgia. "Alright, love you guys." Georgia cried as she hugged both her parents, picked up her purse and walked out with Rafe.

As they were walking out Georgia's heart rate started increasing, she looked down to see Rafe grab a hold of her hand. Georgia could feel the room get hot, she was clearly blushing. It felt incredibly hot in the room. "R-Rafe." Georgia finally mumbled as they walked down the hall. "Yes baby?" Rafe questioned. 'Oh my goodness! Did he call me baby again?" Georgia thought to herself. "Um- what if someone sees?" Georgia asked referring to the holding hands. "Then we'll let them see." Rafe cried in a sexy, hot voice. Georgia was so turned on by his voice that it was insane. Just as Georgia didn't think anything could be hotter than his voice, she watched as he leaned in to kiss her. This wasn't any type or rough kiss, it was passionate, loving, caring, soft and sweet. Instantly she kissed back, not having a care of anything else in the world. She didn't want his moment to stop, Rafe certainly didn't either.

Note- Heyyyy! Here's chapter 18 for you! So long story short, I don't know how long this book is actually gonna go for since the pregnancy opened a major storyline for me, stay tuned to find out. I'd also be very thankful if you could recommend this book to others for me please 🥰